Daniella & Phil's TR( WP/ADH/Italy) Complete with pics/ video added 6/18

Malibelle

<font color=magenta>Malibelle<font color=darkorchi
Update 6-18: This thread has been buried for a little while but I totally realized I never posted my video montage. Enjoy!

Rehearsal recaps:Page 4
Wedding Day recaps: Page 4 and 5
Reception Recap:Page 7
Dessert party recaps: Page 7
1st Day married: Pg 9
Home Reception: pg10
WEdding Day Video Montage: Page 11

Ceremony location: Wedding Pavilion
Recpetion Location: Atlantic Dance hall
Dessert Party: Italy Isola
Rehearsal Dinner: Ohana

Background info:Here just some pictures and info on our plans for the wedding: Here is our dresses, invites, programs, cake topper and gifts.
Just moved my planning journal so hear is some info about our wedding and some picutures enjoy! Hopefully it will help some of you out.

We started planning over a year ago, the idea came about because we both love it there and to get married in my home town of Cape May, NJ would have cost us double because of the amount of people we would have to invite and the cost of a wedding. So we decided to go with it.

So our planner is Meri Williamson
Ceremony: Wedding Pavillion
Reception: Atantic Dance Hall
DSC00673.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

Dessert Party: Italy Isola
Rehearsal Dinner: Ohana's

Guest count so far and probably the final count: 96

Here are some pictures to get an idea of our style and wedding plans. Our theme ended up being Wish Upon a Star.

Dress: But it will be in Ivory white
BridalDress.jpg

Bridesmaids dresses:
bridesmaidDress-BillLevkoff.jpg

MY flowergirl and her dress:
DSC00765.jpg

OUr fairy wand thank you's: They have a little saying and will be placed at each table setting.
Fairydust.jpg

DSC00650-1.jpg

Favors: Star Bottle stoppers"Wish upon a Star"
Bottlestoppersstar.jpg

They will be place in small green satin fabric bags with Irradecent grass and will the place card will be attached to each bag.

Homemade invites:

DSC00854.jpg

Wedding Programs:

DSC01029.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

Centerpices which will have flowers and LCD lights in them:
Candlecenterpieces.jpg

Welcomg bags and gifts:

Bridesmaid gifts:
DSC01105.jpg

Trinket box with Jewerly for them to wear:
Tink.jpg

Welcome bags:

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

When you Wish Upon a Star- Part 1

Hi everyone, Sorry for not starting this sooner but life has been crazy since we got back. Let me just say our wedding was spectacular and I couldn't have asked for anything else. Disney did a fantastic job and I have no complaints. Thanks for everyones tips and help on the Dis boards.:wizard:

Day 1-Arrival Day:

The alarm went off at 5:30am and we were off to Philadelphia Airport, me, Phil and my mom to catch our flight. I was worried about the dress as I carried it through security along with a big tote bad. It all passed through with the TSA guy. He even congradulated us.

My mom waiting in line with the dress:
DSC01158.jpg

Phil and Daniella waiting to board:
DSC01159.jpg

We made it to the gate. As we were waiting to board I asked the ailine attendant at the counter if they were able to store my dress in the 1st class closet. She said just to ask the attendant once we were on the plane. Well I was all prepared to board the plane first, I had picked the back of the plane so we could get on first and get enough storage space. Well they ended up calling the seating different, by rows A, B, C. I quick handed the dress to my mom as she was the first to get on and we were able to store it in 1st class.

After a nice sleep on the plane we arrived in Orlando in no time flat! We got our luggage. Thank got nothing was lost! We got our rental car and headed straight for the courthouse in Kissimmee. We has a few wrong turns but eventually got there. It took a little longer than expected because the line was so long with people applying for passports. We got up to the counter and Phil was about to kill me because I wanted to take a picture of us applying. He hates pictures but I have to say he was a good sport the rest of the week about it. I told him to get used to it because this is only the beginning.

P1000059.jpg

P1000060.jpg

We finally were off to Disney World:banana:
P1000061.jpg

THe original plan was to check into our hotel POFQ and meet with Meri Williamson our planner @ 3:30 at the wedding pavilion. Well since the courthouse took so long we had to head right to meet Meri.
Luckily my aunt was already there as was taking care of all the welcome bags we sent to the hotels for our guest. ONe less thing for me to do. We pulled up at Franc's at the same time Meri did. We hadn't met Meri at our planning session because we had a different planner Tim that left the company. We went over the BEO and the plans for the wedding day to make sure we were all on the right track.. We really like her and she ended up doing a great job!
P1000068.jpg

After we left Franc's there was still so much to do. We still had to check in to the room, eat dinner, drive 45 minutes to Phil's sister's house to pick up all the boxed we had shipped down for her to store. Luckily I made ADRs for Boatright's at the POR so we ate with my DH's brother and headed off to pick up the boxes.

Our hotel room was really nice with a nice view of the fountain. We had connecting rooms with my aunt and mom so we could use both rooms to get ready onthe day of the wedding.

P1000892.jpg

We did have one glitch in the plans already. Our friend who is a florist offered to do the flowers for our wedding. They rented a vacation home and were having the flowers shipped to the house the next day after we arrived. Well they went to check in and the distributor delivered the flowers a day early. The problem was that the floral supplies are what we shipped down to my DH sisters house and we hadn't picked them up yet. Everyone was in a bit of a panic because they didn't want the flowers to die. They ended up keeping them in water in trashcans until we were able to deliver the supplies to them with wasn't until about 11pm at night. It was a long day but we got everything done. We were hoping to have a little more time to relax but that wasn't the case. We didn't get to bed until 1am and had to wake up early the next day for the Steam Train Tour @ 7:30am at the Magic Kingdom.

Stay tuned for more to come.......

Congrats and great start to your TR!!! Your view looks great from POFQ, such a romantic resort! I'm interested to see how you liked your trains tour, DF and I did that last year.

WOW im so excited for another trip report! You guys were busy-busy that first day!! I hope the flowers turned out alright! We got our marriage liscense at the same window you did;) Congrats again!

Sounds great so far! I'm glad to hear you didn't have any dress issues with the flight

-Lauren

Great trip report. Thank you for sharing,I look forward to reading more.

I see that you flew out of Philly. Are you from philly or Jersey? I live in South Jersey. I'm glad you had no problems with your dress on the plane.

Congrats!!! Oh yeah how was the weather? We are getting married next March .

Great TR! Cant wait to hear more :)

yay.. I also can't wait to hear more!!! popcorn::

Great photos ! I agree...love the beach ones. I absolutely could die for your updo. Who did you use ? Can't wait to read more.

you got married on a such BEAUTIFUL day, those beach pics are soo pretty.

Randy just keeps amazing me:cheer2:

Great photos ! I agree...love the beach ones. I absolutely could die for your updo. Who did you use ? Can't wait to read more.

Thanks! I used Anna of Makovermajic. She was great!

Thanks for sharing your pics!! They were beautiful and I absolutely LOVED your cake!!!! Did it taste as great as it looked??!!

Great pictures! I especially like how you have so many of everyone getting ready, etc. because sometimes people forget to get those types of shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter