Dancing with the Stars...anyone watching?

I didn't watch last night. I might have but when I said last week that I wasn't watching anymore because of Sabrina, DH said I couldn't do it so of course I had to prove him wrong. Strange though, I really didn't miss watching it. After all, I can catch up on here!

Marie most likely won't be on tonight - I just read that her father - 90-year-old George passed away this morning.

I liked how they announced right away that Marie was safe. They did the same when Jane's mother passed too.

Not surprised that Jane was told to pack her dancing shoes, she should have gone after that jive previously, but wow, I wish I looked that good in her outfit last night. Good for you Jane!

anyone want to guess who's going next week? I'm thinking Jennie or Helio, just based on viewer's votes.

She's so much fun, I hate to lose her from the showmanship point of view. But her skills haven't progressed like the others...

LOVED Cameron and Edita's walz last night! And Helio's number in the bright yellow zoot suit was fantastic.

I have to say when Helio kissed Julianne, and then dropped her, it was too funny....

It's such a popularity contest, and it's just fan votes, so it all depends on who's fans voted more. After Sabrina was axed, and she is by far better than Jenny or Marie combined, I just stopped thinking that talent mattered this year...

But I still watch :banana:

I did watch again this week - my boycott last week was to prove something to DH. Anyway, I've never really liked Cameron (and I don't like Edyta much though the waltz was nice) so I wasn't unhappy he went home. I really like Helio and the kiss/drop was funny. Personally I've been ready for Marie to go since week 1 - for some reason she irritates me.

was alittle surprise Cameron went, maybe he should of taken off his shirt :lmao:

Way to go Helio, loved both of his dances. I want the final two will be Helio and Mel, but with the crazy voting of the fans, it could end up being Marie and Jennie :eek:

Not sad to see Cameron go. I was so ready for Marie but I think she got the sympathy votes. I just like Jennie Garth but I admit her dancing isn't up to Mels. I guess I'd like the final to be Mel and Helio. I think Mel is the better dancer but Helio is fun to watch.

I'd like to see Mel and Max win it. She is an awesome dancer. On the other hand, I am not disappointed that Cameron and Edyta were told to pack their dancing shoes. I just don't care for her at all? And what was Cameron's trousers Monday night?! :confused3 :scared1: televisionwithoutpity even commented on it. At first I thought I had seen things.:rolleyes1

I'd like to see Mel and Max win it. She is an awesome dancer. On the other hand, I am not disappointed that Cameron and Edyta were told to pack their dancing shoes. I just don't care for her at all? And what was Cameron's trousers Monday night?! :confused3 :scared1: televisionwithoutpity even commented on it. At first I thought I had seen things.:rolleyes1

:lmao: I agree, maybe he forgot part of his costume. It was like it was saying "look at me":rotfl2:

Helio was HOT (too bad DH isn't home until tomorrow :rolleyes1 ) he got all my votes tonight! everyone did a great job tonight, we will have to see how the public votes.

I'm thinking it's going to be Marie tonight. But it's a popularity contest, so who knows :confused3

I have to say the dancing last night was amazing. Jenny finally looked comfortable, LOVED Helio, but as always, I think Mel was the best.

Mel was definitely best. Jenny was really good too! I still like Marie but she'll probably go tonight (either her or Jenny).

I loved Helio & Julianne's first dance, but to be honest the 2nd dance didn't do a thing for me, guess I was expecting more. :confused3 :rotfl:

Guess we'll see what happens tonight!

It was a good show. Didn't like Jenny's 1st dance or Marie's 2nd and didn't love Mel's paso doble - I think it was the music that distracted me on Jenny & Mel. Marie's quick step really surprised me - she was good! And Jenny's cha-cha - wow. But Mel & Helio were the best! Mel's splits on the waltz - how does she do that?

I'm not making any predictions about who will go home - I think Marie should with Jenny as a close 2nd.

I actually got to watch last night. I'm going through a sleepy phase but I woke up a little after 8 and caught up. LOL I wasn't overly thrilled with the dances. I liked the freestlyes from the last couple of years better but overall I think they all did a good job. Based on dancing I think Mel should win but Helio is fun to watch. There is something about Marie that just looks weird when she is dancing. I hope to see tonights but we are going to try and go shopping so I may have to catch up later.

I was really disappointed in the show. I thought the dancing wasn't as good as other nights and the freestyle dances, except for Helio imho, sucked! Marie's doll dance was creepy and Max looked so awkward, again imho!

The other dances - ok but not spectacular.

To quote myself from 10/01/07!

:dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

Wasn't that the best~!
Tony George who is the head of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway was there Monday night!!!
Than of course all his thank yous for the fans in Indianapolis...
and the fact that they gave him the traditional drink of champions MILK was great!!!!

He is such a cutie!!! Way to call it Dyan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter