Dance the World

Lucy2015

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any recent experience with this event? I see some older threads when Fast passes were still a thing. How do you fit in rides between all the dancing events? Do the dancers all hang out together and families go somewhere else? Did your dancer enjoy it?

Usually these groups have a specific day off with charter bus provided to go to Universal or one of the Disney theme parks..
And when their team is eliminated they get to join their families perhaps . But families are there to watch their child perform and cheer them on !

Anyone have any recent experience with this event? I see some older threads when Fast passes were still a thing. How do you fit in rides between all the dancing events? Do the dancers all hang out together and families go somewhere else? Did your dancer enjoy it?
My daughter’s Studio is going in July 2024. Would love to know if anyone has feedback. We are trying to decide on adding the gala.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter