Dallas/Ft. Worth Area Dis Meet - 8-12-07

Hi Everyone,
Not sure I will make lunch today.. I am feeling yucky right now. If I feel better this afternoon I will go.. If not, I will miss you all and see you next lunch..
Deb

Hi Everyone,
Not sure I will make lunch today.. I am feeling yucky right now. If I feel better this afternoon I will go.. If not, I will miss you all and see you next lunch..
Deb

Oh no! I hope you feel better. Rumor has it that salsa and chips carry some sort of healing powers. :rotfl: (hey, that's my story and I am sticking to it!).

Hope we see you today! Now got get some Vitamin C! :yay:

WOW 30+ people.:banana: This is going to be a pretty good size meet. :grouphug:

Well I forgot all about it. The girls and I went to see Hairspray while Bill worked in the yard (which one of us is smarter?;) .
I want pictures!!!

I asked about you, Coral! You were missed. It was fun to see everyone and meet some new people. I never made it down to meet the Plutofan family, though :(.

Coral - I'm looking at your signature pictures. Are you going on a cruise :eek: ????

We had such a great time and can not wait for the next one. I will have to make sure I keep track of this board. I usually am on the DVC section. You all seem like a great group. Thanks again for putting it together:cool1: I think that my wife is now going to be glued to the computer after meeting you all:surfweb:

I asked about you, Coral! You were missed. It was fun to see everyone and meet some new people. I never made it down to meet the Plutofan family, though :(.

Coral - I'm looking at your signature pictures. Are you going on a cruise :eek: ????

Yeppers, we are going on the EB Repo cruise next August.
The funny part is I realized that cruise is 98% CC members and I would never have a chance at a spa treatment since we have never been on a DCL cruise that....... my Mom and I are going on cruise in a few weeks just to become CC members before any booking dates come up. How type A is that?:rotfl:

When did you turn into such a cruiser, oh ye who waits for the waterless cruise :sail:??

I am so glad I was able to make the meet. I had a great time talking to everyone and meeting new "Lunch Members"
Deb

Hi everyone. Sorry we didnt show up. I worked out at the golf course yesterday morning and my relief didnt show up. Needless to say, my shift was extended and I wasnt able to get out of work until 3:00PM. I could have come by then, but I was all hot and sweaty and probably smelled bad.

I really was looking forward to the food and chatting. The Guacamole there is very very good!

Next time I promise to attend.

Jeff

PS Kathy, did Andrew say we saw him a couple of weeks ago and told him to tell you we said hi?
We saw a kid that looked like him in front of CC at Morriss and Forest Vista. If he isnt supposed to be there, then we saw him on the corner of the street near your house.

We missed guys, Jeff. Can't wait to see y'all at the next one.

Debbie - where are your pictures?? Mine aren't very good, so I'm hoping yours are better. you took a lot more than I did.

PS Kathy, did Andrew say we saw him a couple of weeks ago and told him to tell you we said hi?
We saw a kid that looked like him in front of CC at Morriss and Forest Vista. If he isnt supposed to be there, then we saw him on the corner of the street near your house.

LOL- Hi, Jeff!!!

Andrew did tell me he saw you and your gang, and his story and yours match up pretty well. He's getting to an age where we don't always know exactly where he is. :sad2: And that's nowhere near our house anymore, so you'll only catch him there when he's hanging out with his buddies in the old neighborhood.

Tell the gang hello- I really hope to meet the little one soon!

LOL- Hi, Jeff!!!

Andrew did tell me he saw you and your gang, and his story and yours match up pretty well. He's getting to an age where we don't always know exactly where he is. :sad2: And that's nowhere near our house anymore, so you'll only catch him there when he's hanging out with his buddies in the old neighborhood.

Tell the gang hello- I really hope to meet the little one soon!

Oh I knew you moved, remember when we had our little Dis meet at the Kroger parking lot about a month and 1/2 ago?

I was just trying to keep him out of trouble. :ssst:

ARRGGGHH! I missed it! :sad: Allright, I'll have to be more diligent in checking this forum so I'll be in the loop for the next one! I hope you all had a great time! Anyone have any pictures from the meet? I'd love to see 'em! :teeth:

OK folks -- here are a bunch of pictures . . . enjoy! :yay:

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter