D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I refreshed right after I posted. And I got my ticket.
Just clarifying, you have 15 min from the time you select a ticket until you check out? If I want to buy some 3 day and some 1 day (under 8 people total) and merch, do I only have 15 min to complete everything?

Just clarifying, you have 15 min from the time you select a ticket until you check out? If I want to buy some 3 day and some 1 day (under 8 people total) and merch, do I only have 15 min to complete everything?
Yeah, you have to empty your cart and start over.

No. You pick the ticket type to start with, then if you want to see best available or go to the map, and then it goes to merch selections after you finish on the seats page and then checkout. I didn’t see where you could go back and get other tickets.

By the way, when I got in, it gave me an error page. I panicked and refreshed. Then it just listed six ticket category options but none of them let me continue... I refreshed again, and finally got a "Get Tickets" button... and from there smooth sailing.

1/2 way through -- best is 8669 (though we were 7000s nope) -- yeah, looking same off the center to get a little closer and upper 400s too. Let's see!

I thought I saw that it said you could continue shopping - kind of like if a person wanted one day tickets with different options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter