D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Good luck everyone. Umm... is "Quincy" supposed to move across that bar and does his position mean anything about where I am in line? He's just sitting in front of two green bars right now. I thought in the past it said something like "You are number 314159 in line..."
The use the walking man for this one. My guy is almost inside the 3rd box and the outline for the 4th one is staring to show with my fastest moving queue.

So... maybe they haven't actually opened the line yet? Or technical difficulties right from the start? :)

Queue is def moving. My little guy is now walking into the 4th box on my fastest moving queue
Well that's concerning... and sad if I have several queues open and they're all in-between the first and second green box. Not to mention in a few of them he's not even moving... just standing still.

I've got four open. One of them is going from box 2 to box 3.

The other three are on the line between box 1 and box 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter