D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting in the long line outside. Can't believe I left my camp stool in the hotel room.
And I wish I had water with me. I left that in the room anticipating that I could get inside to refill my water bottle but nope. Lol

Oh and no plastic lanyard so if you have one from a previous year bring it with you.

When I got here at 4:30 there were 2 metal detectors & they opened a third one. There were at least two others not yet being used.

Are you inside or outside?

You people inside, is there room full? We're outside and they said we're just waiting for media to be done??

I hope so, I'm going to be really unhappy if we're standing here until 9am, but I hear someone say we are out here until they open.

Waiting in the long line outside. Can't believe I left my camp stool in the hotel room.
And I wish I had water with me. I left that in the room anticipating that I could get inside to refill my water bottle but nope. Lol

Waiting outside too. There are water fill stations to the sides outside here.

Are you inside or outside?

I hope so, I'm going to be really unhappy if we're standing here until 9am, but I hear someone say we are out here until they open.

Waiting outside too. There are water fill stations to the sides outside here.

I'm outside in line too, I was wondering if we'd be stuck out here. Almost thought about joining the Legends line since it seems they're entering right away, but we weren't really planning on going.

Actually show floor line is less half full. Front half of the area about half & the back half is all open.

I'm right by the mickey flag in a red plaid shirt

Show floor is half full because they are holding the rest of us outside right now.

They're moving the inside show floor folks somewhere else in about an hour. Not sure where they're going though.

So how many lines are there outside right now? Legends and show floor? Is there a separate one for shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter