D23 Expo 2022 announcement predictions for Disney Parks

I'm really hoping they announce something for Dinoland in Animal Kingdom, Zootopia is one of the big rumours going around. Also (and probably more of a dream) I would love for Disney to announce and create a Jungle Book themed attraction, always wanted to see a Jungle Book dark ride in Animal Kingdom.

Also, I'm hoping they'll announce plans for the expansion in Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris, surrounding whether the Star Wars land has been cancelled and what will be replacing it.

It was announced in May that they will be adding The Mandalorian to Galaxy's Edge. D23 will probably give more details on Tiana's Bayou progress. There will likely be expanding the Avengers/Marvel stuff. I would like to see Tomorrowland getting some sort of sprucing up.

I'm really hoping they announce something for Dinoland in Animal Kingdom, Zootopia is one of the big rumours going around. Also (and probably more of a dream) I would love for Disney to announce and create a Jungle Book themed attraction, always wanted to see a Jungle Book dark ride in Animal Kingdom.

Also, I'm hoping they'll announce plans for the expansion in Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris, surrounding whether the Star Wars land has been cancelled and what will be replacing it.
I‘m hoping for a Dinoland announcement as well. That seems to be one of the most logical places they’d announce something new for the parks.

You folks have such fun and amazing ideas. The first thing that came to my mind, with Chapek in charge, is that there will be pay for TP machines installed in all of the bathroom stalls. Don't worry, I'm sure they will be credit card enabled... at least set to work with your magic band, maybe with MB+ to keep it "fun". He's charging for everything else, so why not for TP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter