Current menu for Monsieur Paul?

I still have questions, of course! The special prix fixe menu (the one reviewed by Tom Bricker) set at $59 or $89? I'm seeing conflicting pricing information.

Last couple of questions - apologies. With the prix fixe menu, I know you get several courses. Is it a ton of food? It looks like the portions are smaller, which is nice, but I'm trying to gauge how much room I need to save for MP. I want to savor it! Also, how long did the meal take you? 90 minutes?

I still have questions, of course! The special prix fixe menu (the one reviewed by Tom Bricker) set at $59 or $89? I'm seeing conflicting pricing information.

Last couple of questions - apologies. With the prix fixe menu, I know you get several courses. Is it a ton of food? It looks like the portions are smaller, which is nice, but I'm trying to gauge how much room I need to save for MP. I want to savor it! Also, how long did the meal take you? 90 minutes?
The one Tom had (Summer Special Discovery Menu) sounds like maybe a special limited-time menu and he said it's $59. I assume they still offer the $89 menu, as well.

We did a la carte, but from the photos I've seen, the pre fixe portions are smaller than "normal American-sized" portions, but that's good because it's rich food. I'd eat lunch, then hold off eating (if possible) until dinner. You'll want to be hungry! My sister and I made the mistake of getting apps at Spice Road Table an hour or so before our MP dinner and it definitely curbed our appetites. Oops...

Our reservation was at 8 and we left around 9:30 or so (Illuminations had finished). I'd allow 90-120 minutes. ENJOY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter