• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of all the Citizens of Main Street was he your favorite? I would often see some of them in the CM cafeteria at lunch time.

”Still is” last time I was at MK I didn’t run into any of the Citizens of Main Street.
No but Holland IS scoop for the rest of his life…. I love him so much and even though he s gone from wdw he is still very active in the pintrading circuit

Fair enough. But I assume that being a princess is different to many other jobs at Disney and maybe easier because it’s just acting right? Most people love the princesses so they are not going to be rude to them. Or am I missing something?

You are missing something. Just drop it. There are inappropriate things that happen that you will not know about unless you are one of those committing such acts. Do you want sticky ice cream hands on your work uniform? Do you want to spend 30 min to an hour every day to look a certain way? Do you want to deal with impatient SOBs while you are trying to give their children a magical experience? Probably not. You are clearly missing something. Just drop it.

You are missing something. Just drop it. There are inappropriate things that happen that you will not know about unless you are one of those committing such acts. Do you want sticky ice cream hands on your work uniform? Do you want to spend 30 min to an hour every day to look a certain way? Do you want to deal with impatient SOBs while you are trying to give their children a magical experience? Probably not. You are clearly missing something. Just drop it.
Not to mention dealing with jealousy and rivality amongst performers and the whole social media. I personally post very little face characters on my social media cause im tired of having to monitor what people respond. Sometimes just magic breaking but sometimes rude and painful and people seem to forget a photo is just a photo. A princess meet is not only about how the princess looks but also how she is in her role. I rather meet a princess not looking 100 percent alike but giving me the best time than ms pictureperfect who just smiles says hi and bye

Was that through working at WDW?
No I was a cm at disneyland Paris but after I left entertainment I was a supertrader for a year (cm in charge of the promotion of pins towards guests but also make sure cm lanyards are refreshed etc) during that time I had my first WDW visit and since Scoop was doing his pin talks etc we got talking. I went to WDW very often 2004-2012 he also did the backyard bbq etc

No I was a cm at disneyland Paris but after I left entertainment I was a supertrader for a year (cm in charge of the promotion of pins towards guests but also make sure cm lanyards are refreshed etc) during that time I had my first WDW visit and since Scoop was doing his pin talks etc we got talking. I went to WDW very often 2004-2012 he also did the backyard bbq etc
Very interesting.

What is your favorite ship and why?
Who is your favorite character to be and why?
I like different things about all of the ships. My very first contract was on the Wonder so she will always be special.
My favorite characters to hang out with are Anna and Rapunzel so I am looking forward to seeing them again soon

I have a question:
We just disembarked from our Transatlantic a week ago and I loved the Crew Talent show. They were wonderful!

It was mentioned that they only perform during Transatlantic crossing. Is that true?

I was hoping that they would do it during the Hawaiian repositioning cruise since it also has 5 days at sea.

We just disembarked from our Transatlantic a week ago and I loved the Crew Talent show. They we’re wonderful.
They had that show on one of our early cruises a hundred years ago but we never saw it again on later cruises. It was the most fun show on that cruise. We assumed that we’d see it on the next cruise and were looking forward to it but it never happened.

I have a question:
We just disembarked from our Transatlantic a week ago and I loved the Crew Talent show. They were wonderful!

It was mentioned that they only perform during Transatlantic crossing. Is that true?

I was hoping that they would do it during the Hawaiian repositioning cruise since it also has 5 days at sea.
We saw it on a Panama Canal cruise a couple of years ago. It is a great show!

I have a question:

They do it on most longer cruises with a lot of seadays. If you are on the 10/11 hawaian it is likely to happen, south pacific crossing id be shocked you d not have it…

I have a question:

we didn’t have it on our sailing to Hawaii last year which I was I was really surprised by

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter