• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Curious what your travel plans are this year...

How soon will you be willing to fly for vacation or business?

• Not sure because I don't know if I have a job / can afford it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We cancelled a mountain trip at the end of March.

We have another mountain trip booked for the end of July, we haven't cancelled as it's within our province and things are starting to open up in the next week or so, and it's a pretty isolated little town we're booked in to.

We're booked for WDW in August but still haven't cancelled just incase there's some sort of miracle and the crisis ends.

We were hoping to get to an NBA game at the start of the season but have put that on hold until nearer the time.

Not travelling is awful for us, we sacrifice lots of stuff to have as many trips and make as many memories with our boys while they're still at home. We are so lucky that this is the worst we have to deal with during is time, the people we know who have had the virus have all recovered, we are super grateful

We were planning either another Louisiana/Mississippi/Alabama road trip or New Mexico/Arizona/Colorado road trip for mid June. We usually go for a whole week. Now we are just doing short in state day trips to stuff we’ve never seen (former sites of Texas plantations) or old stuff new ways (drive thru zoo).

Not travelling is awful for us, we sacrifice lots of stuff to have as many trips and make as many memories with our boys while they're still at home.
I feel the exact same way! I work so much that our trips (especially to Disney) are my quality time with the kids when work knows to only contact me in an emergency. I'm happy to be working from home now, but I'm working... a lot.

I feel the exact same way! I work so much that our trips (especially to Disney) are my quality time with the kids when work knows to only contact me in an emergency. I'm happy to be working from home now, but I'm working... a lot.
We keep saying 'first world problems'. Boohoo us we can't have all the vacations we want, we sound like spoiled brats....but boohoo us!!! 😂
We live in a modest house, have modest cars, don't have all the RV/quad/boat/snowmobiles that pretty much everyone we know has...we spend our money on trips. Even our 11year olds prefer a weekend away over getting lots of birthday/Christmas gifts :love:

I guess I voted a while back, but did not put a response down. I chose I do not know because I do not know. Lately, unless it is a specific date only event, most of my plans for trips are less than 3 months out. I had booked a May cruise in early 2020, now cancelled. I figure I will take a trip somewhere before the end of 2020, but I doubt I will plan it until everyone is back in the office and vacation days are reset. I think each of us had at least a week planned during quarantine that we did not take so everyone will have to work around different weeks.

I put I don't know because I really don't :) We love to be on the go. So far had to cancel Kalahari in April and we were supposed to leave a week from Saturday for Universal (and day at MK at least!) and the Florida Keys but that's cancelled. We were in the process of planning a 4th of July trip to Kings Island or Carowinds but that's not looking like a go for us, even if they open. We may get some where Labor Day but have our WDW trip planned the third week of Sept. Holding out hope for this one! If not, we will see what happens. We said we may just take this whole year as the year without trips even if things are safe to go. Then, as long as my hours can get back up at work we will live it up next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter