• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising The Canal May 1, 2015 (Roll Call in Post 1)

Points. Nice. Not something I would ever use my points for unless I would lose them but none the less nice. Be great to see you again.

Yeah we had extras to use up and now that we have a motor home we pretty much use the points to cruise. Probably going to sell them in the near future. It'll be nice to see you again as well. Hope things have been going nicely for you.

Everything is good. Thanks for asking. Well I will be very easy to find especially at night.

I might. I am usually in the outlook before lunch around 11. Music is better in wavebands. Lol

Looks like you nailed it. At this time all of those will be served except world of flavor. At this time this is not the case. None of the rotational menus will be served on consecutive nights.

I am thinking rotational will be Days 2, 3 and 5?

Hi there!

We booked this cruise last year back in May and I just found this thread!

My husband and I are from Vancouver and this will be our 3rd cruise. We've done the transatlantic voyage last year on the Magic and the W. Caribbean on Fantasy a year before that.

We're excited and very much looking forward to our trip!

Hope to see everyone there, cheers!

Michelle :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter