Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to share four of mind for now. I had to go back into photoshop to make them "generic" I am leaving them large size so if someone copies them they can use it big or shrink it small. Much easier to make it smaller than to enlarge the image.

The first two are a postcard from Castaway Cay. I scanned it in. I left the word on one copy and one just blank.

CastawyCayDay.jpg

CastawyCayDay2.jpg

This was my daughter's pirate night sign. We wanted to make it fun for her and focus on her favorite pirate....she is 2.

PirateFeathersword.jpg

This one had the Grand Cayman Logo on it. I removed my logo as well as my personalization.

GrandCaymansnorkelgeneric.jpg

Heres a postcard I scanned, then I cropped it to get a different perspective, but I didn't crop it well.

p1000081.jpg

P1000119.jpg

Wow I love all of these and I haven't seen most of them before. Heres another:
crush.jpg

Thank you all so much this is just what I needed, going to go and play now

Im a princess I hope you do not mind. I really like what you posted so I cleaned it up and took off the desktop info. That way there is more room for people to personalize. Do not look too closely I did not have time to really do a good job removing stuff. I have resized this to a 8.5 x 11 and I am posting it full size so people can decrease it if they want or have a full size sign.

minniesnorkelcleaned.jpg

Thanks so much to all who have posted here. I hope that I can contribute in the near future, by bringing back some scannable souveniers from our Sept. cruise.:love:

Good Job Michelle!!!!!

What program do you use and how did you clean it up?

I am not very computer savy I'm afraid-LOL

Im a Princess,

I use photoshop elements for all my creations. There are different tools that allow you to "clean up" things that you find like the desktop stuff or even stuff from disneyclips.com.

I use the Mickey and Minnie at the wheel for our Sea Day sign on our last cruise. I am posting it here with the sayng I used adn blank but without the desktop stop writing on it.

Seaday1copy.jpg

Seaday1blank.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter