• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really like this could I get one that says "Jeff (Mickey), Bev(Minnie) , Kate (Blue)and Anna (Green)? That would be great.

DVCBeachBlanketsBlank.jpg

one with a little bit richer color!

How about "Toes in the sand on Castaway Cay" ?

Hello
Just looking at your door magnets.These are beautiful. I was wondering if you could make me one with the ship in the middle with May 9,2009 underneath.
Thank you ever so much.

Eva Giles
enchantednana

Milliepie
Looking at your door amagnets -- they are great.Would it be possible to get one done each with Ariel , the dc ship, & Tinkerbell. That would be wonderful. One more thing could you put May 9 , 2009 under each one Thanks so much

Eva
enchantednana

Thanks all, I had fun making them. My dh is away for a few and I'm killing time making some for our cruise and thought I'd share. :)

One more

It is really hard to claim adding a saying to graphic as a design. The font and graphic are easily available on-line. Except for tilting the names there is no additional design work done to it. At least some bevel or shadow work on the font or graphic would have added a little something special to it. It's a cute design, all the same.

The graphic blank was posted in this thread months ago. This thread is for posting usable graphics, so why make such a claim. Post such "designs" over on the finalized door sign thread.

Group graphic

love_DCL's Pirate Graphics page 1 page 2

Enjoy, click on a graphic you like, ensure it say it is 100% and save to your computer to add to in your choice of program.

Pj

I rec'vd a pm to that effect from her and wanted to pass it along...I feel the same as you! Even the graphics that I make I hope someone will personalize for others but ultimately I would love for people to do them for themselves as I enjoy it so much I think they would too!

Here are two new blank from the Disney China site.

click on image to get full size blank

This one would be great to make a sign that could be used to indicated when a smaller family member is already asleep or when a teen hasn't woken up yet, lol The blank is large enough to be crop.

click image to get full size blank

Pj

Graphics posted here are mostly of Disney origin. While we add text and rearrange other things to attempt to make them unique and enjoyable for all they are technically the property and copyright designs of Disney corporation. No one has the right to claim ownership of Disney graphics except Disney.

The fonts we use are also downloaded from other websites. I think much of whats done here is original and clever and quite creative. I thank anyone and all who participate and continue to encourage everyone to be sure and post the blanks of anything they have so it can be used in a creative way by all wish to participate.

Graphics posted here are mostly of Disney origin. While we add text and rearrange other things to attempt to make them unique and enjoyable for all they are technically the property and copyright designs of Disney corporation. No one has the right to claim ownership of Disney graphics except Disney.

The fonts we use are also downloaded from other websites. I think much of whats done here is original and clever and quite creative. I thank anyone and all who participate and continue to encourage everyone to be sure and post the blanks of anything they have so it can be used in a creative way by all wish to participate.

I could not have said it better!!!

I want to thank all who take their time to help design stuff for us who are designed challenged. I truely enjoy watching all the designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter