***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen a Mickey Head Itinerary for the 5 night cruises leaving from Miami? Specifically, to Cozumel and Castaway Cay?
I have looked but have not seen one.
Thanks,
Beth

Milliepie,

Hi there. How have you been? I hope everything has been good with you.

It just dawned on me tonight that I should have asked if you could make something for me to put on a shirt for my son Eric. We are going to be in Disney World on his 4th birthday. We are surprising the kids with a trip (they have no clue) and will be celebrating his 4th birthday (January 29th), my husband's 40th birthday (which is February 22nd) and my other son, A.J.'s 6th birthday (which is March 2nd). It's lots of celebrations since we can't afford to go back so many times within a span of 4 weeks (I wish we could :)).

I know this is beyond super late notice since we are leaving really early in the morning on the 26th of this month.

I was thinking something along the lines of "Celebrating with the Mouse" or "Turning 4 in Walt Disney World". I was thinking of a variety of characters like Mickey, Jake, Octonauts, Buzz and Woody, Stitch, Lightning McQueen and Mater, etc. Anything boyish. He pretty much loves all the Disney shows and watches all of them (but is super into Jake and Octonauts).

If it is at all possible, can you also do a shirt for AJ. He LOVES Star Wars (so funny how different from when you did stuff for me for our cruise back in August). It won't be his actual birthday so maybe something with a "6" and Star Wars characters like Darth Vader (his favorite), R2D2, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, etc. He hasn't seen the prequels yet other than the last 45 minutes of so of what is now 3, but he still sort of knows Darth Maul and some of those characters.

If you can't do this stuff I totally understand. I know I should have requested this much earlier. My head hasn't gotten back on correctly ever since we lost power for 15 days from Hurricane Sandy. It's been a while now, but I really still feel like I'm playing catch up.

OK, I'm going to stop typing now :rotfl:

Thanks so much for even taking the time to read this. You're the best!

Sari

http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/5as192d71uvb95ld.png

I love all the work here! I have a pretty big order, but no rush since our cruise isn't until next spring. I am too excited to wait though!

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...irs/JasonBekkiBrittanyIanbeachchairs.jpg.html
With Disney Fantasy 2014 and 4 chairs with "Matt" "Kim" "Ally" "Averi" in the chairs.

Another one of the beach chairs with Disney Fantasy 2014 and 2 chairs with "David" and "Debbie" in the chairs.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...DeRochefamilymickeytext.jpg.html?sort=4&o=198
One of these that says "The Ainsworth Family" and another with "The Kelso Family"

(All of the character texts without a box please)
Donald text with "David"
(Do you have a Daisy text? If so can I have one with "Debbie")
Tinkerbell Text with "Averi"
Goofy text with "Allyson"
Mickey text with "Daddy"
Minnie text with "Mommy"

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...kingStuffersFantasyb2012.jpg.html?sort=6&o=13
Disney Fantasy in the sky
"Fantasy Cruise April 12-19 2014" in the sand

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...e/Misc/Baynefamilysunset.jpg.html?sort=6&o=19
"The Ainsworth Family"
Disney Fantasy
April 12-19 2014
-and-
"The Kelso Family"
Disney Fantasy
April 12-19 2014

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Wg-GZvbg/chipanddalejaramanda.html
I'm not sure if this one is yours, but if so can I get one that has no name. I just love that picture!

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us... B/BrendanMickeypantsmh.jpg.html?sort=6&o=131
Mickey pants head with "Matt".

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us... B/Averypolkadotminniemh.jpg.html?sort=4&o=93
Minnie pants head with "Kim".

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...A B/Braydendonaldsuitmh.jpg.html?sort=4&o=252
Donald pants head with "David"

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...ckey Heads/Plutocollarmh.png.html?sort=6&o=12
Pluto Mickey head with "Debbie"

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...ads/Q R S T/SofiaBellemh.jpg.html?sort=4&o=65
A Belle Mickey Head with "Ally" in the middle, not the ear.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...ads/CharacterSnowwhitemh.jpg.html?sort=6&o=16
Snow White Mickey head with "Averi" in the middle.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...s/Vairellafamilyporthole.jpg.html?sort=4&o=73
One "Ainsworth Family" and another "Kelso Family" with Mickey and friends.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...TimEvaMikeKatySurfboards.jpg.html?sort=4&o=13
Daddy (Mickey board), Mommy (Minnie board), Ally (princess board), Averi (a different princess board)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/r85tKM0v/file.html
Two of these with Disney Fantasy in left ear, 2014 in right ear. No name at the bottom

I'm going to have to get back to you on the boarding passes. I did them and when I went to save them my program crashed. I had to re-start the computer and they didn't save. Here are the others. :)

They are fantastic! Thank you so much!

Not sure if i posted these yet, but if not, I hope you can still use them. :)

[/QUOTE]

:cool1: Yes, we can still use it and we LOVE IT! Thank you so much for adding to our special celebration! :worship:

Millie, I read your blog on how to do some of the images myself. Specifically, I am trying to fill in the Mickey Head with a picture and then with text. Is there a quick tutorial on how to do them on photoshop elements? I am totally lost. I don't have Office at home. I have it at work but they do not allow access to Photobucket so I am limited there. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Millie, I read your blog on how to do some of the images myself. Specifically, I am trying to fill in the Mickey Head with a picture and then with text. Is there a quick tutorial on how to do them on photoshop elements? I am totally lost. I don't have Office at home. I have it at work but they do not allow access to Photobucket so I am limited there. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Save the Mickey head as it is. Make sure you don't change it to a .jpg. Open it in Photoshop. The Mickey head will have a checkerboard background. That means that it is transparent. Open the picture you want to put inside the head. (File, Open) You will see both files in the project bin on the bottom right. Make sure the Mickey head is on the working page. Drag the image you want inside over to the top of the Mickey head. It will be the first layer. In the layer pane grab the image and drag it below the head. This will put the image "inside" the head. You can also do this by right clicking the image and selecting the "send to back" option. You can then re-size the image to fit the way you want it.

To add text, click the T on the left tools pane. Click on where you want to place the text. Use the options at the top to change the font color, style and size. You can drag and position the text if you need to and add effects by using the toolbar on the right. The tab says effects.

I hope that was understandable. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Save the Mickey head as it is. Make sure you don't change it to a .jpg. Open it in Photoshop. The Mickey head will have a checkerboard background. That means that it is transparent. Open the picture you want to put inside the head. (File, Open) You will see both files in the project bin on the bottom right. Make sure the Mickey head is on the working page. Drag the image you want inside over to the top of the Mickey head. It will be the first layer. In the layer pane grab the image and drag it below the head. This will put the image "inside" the head. You can also do this by right clicking the image and selecting the "send to back" option. You can then re-size the image to fit the way you want it.

To add text, click the T on the left tools pane. Click on where you want to place the text. Use the options at the top to change the font color, style and size. You can drag and position the text if you need to and add effects by using the toolbar on the right. The tab says effects.

I hope that was understandable. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain! Now to go try it out!

Hello, I know I am really late on this but I am hoping you'll have time to help me out. Understandable tho if not. We are taking our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy January 26-Feb 2. Eastern Caribbean. Our Family name is Williams. Doug (daddy), Kimmie (mommy), Diesel (brother), Anistyn (sissy) and Lois (grandma) her last name is Shelton though. Diesel will be turning "6" on the ship!!! He is a groundhogs day baby!! I love so many of your designs it is too hard to pick. I am hoping you could create us a variety of designs individually and as a family including grandma :-). I also like the beach themed ones. Diesel loves all the main disney characters along with CARS being his all time favorite. He is dressing up as Captain Hook for the pirate dinner. He is also a sports fanatic, all sports! Doug is dressing up as Jack Sparrow and loves relaxing with a drink in hand, Anistyn loves all the main "girlie" characters and of course the princesses. Her favorites are Sofia the First and Cinderella! She also likes anything sparkles, dancing and makeup. Grandma loves her flower gardens and wine and the beach and characters. I, Kimmie love the magic of it all!! You have some incredible work here!! I'd like to make a sign that says something about us Living Our Fantasy!!

I would also like a design to make a birthday shirt for Diesel!

Oh and we are From OHIO so buckeye fans of course!

Please let me know if you have time to create some magic for us!!!

Thank you so much!!! I very much appreciate any and all that you can create for us!

We are so excited!!

No problem. Here is the Mary Poppins you requested and I still have to do the White Rabbit. [/QUOTE]

That is perfect!! Thank you!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Hi there we are sailing in the 26 jan - feb 1 2013 out of Galveston and want to see if u can help

Need pirate Mickey heads blank or add names for me 4 total --Richi, Christopher , Adrian , Erik
And also the Mickey head with the map of the sailing from Galveston, grand cayman and Cozumel. I tried looking though files but didn't see

Thanks for your help

Hi Milliepie- your designs are beautiful! My husbands extended family are all taking a cruise together and I would love to surprise them with magnets for our doors!

I would like the Disney Cruise ship with Donald and friends on the front of the ship (Donald is standing like he is on the Titantic and it would say: Evers Family Cruise 2013, Disney Wonder on the side of the ship with the names Brett, Brandon, Keith

This design is under the Wonder in your photobucket and says Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. I d like it changed to say: Evers Family Cruise 2013, Grandpa, Grandma

This design is under DCL Mickey heads. In one ear it says Castaway Club Member and the other one says Disney Vacation Club Member. Id like those to remain the same and then to add: Evers Family Cruise 2013 at the top of the head. Names on bottom: Brian, Julie, Brittany, Emily

Would also like these if you have time:
Emily in your Tinkerbell Mouse Head
Julie in you Minnie Mouse Head
Brian in a goofy Mouse head
Brittany in a Belle Mouse head

THANK YOU SO MUCH!:yay:

Hi Millie

I was wondering if you would get to my post.....PG 232 #3469....

I am trying to do a journal book for our cruise FE.....Can you get to mine before Jan 25.... I will have to print and bind the books for our group before we leave on Feb 7.... The showtime one would be the priority.....

PLEASE..... Sorry to cut....

Thank you....you are awesome.

Robin (post below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Millie....Getting ready for our February 2013 Fantasy Cruise.....

Can you do a Journal Page for:
Remy
Showtime (like the Dream one) with fantasy at the bottom right
At Sea days with Fantasy on the ship
Lined sheets with Fantasy on the ship

Thank you....
Robin

Hi Millie,
You do amazing work so beautiful. If you have a moment my husband and I will be traveling on the fantasy on April 13, 2013. We are celebrating our tenth anniversary with a magical vow renewal on April 14. My name is Heidi and my husbands name is John. We will be celebrating little mermaid style. If you have a chance could you put something together for us. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you very much.

Hi Millie. I absolutely love the itinerary mickey heads and was wondering if you could make us one with the 8 night bahamian cruise from galveston. It goes from galveston to Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Key West, then back to galveston. Could you add Disney Magic on one ear and April 26 - May 4, 2013 on the other ear? Thanks!!!!

Hi Millie

I was wondering if you would get to my post.....PG 232 #3469....

I am trying to do a journal book for our cruise FE.....Can you get to mine before Jan 25.... I will have to print and bind the books for our group before we leave on Feb 7.... The showtime one would be the priority.....

PLEASE..... Sorry to cut....

Thank you....you are awesome.

Robin (post below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Millie....Getting ready for our February 2013 Fantasy Cruise.....

Can you do a Journal Page for:
Remy
Showtime (like the Dream one) with fantasy at the bottom right
At Sea days with Fantasy on the ship
Lined sheets with Fantasy on the ship

Thank you....
Robin

Hi Robin. Here are your journal pages. :goodvibes

Milliepie,
In your name fill folder (I,J) there is one called Jake-Mater.jpg which is the cars logo or whatever it is called with Mater.

We leave in two weeks (Jan 30) for a quick cruise and I wondered if you could do that but with the name Lee.

If you can I would deeply appreciate it.

For Lee. :)

Hi there we are sailing in the 26 jan - feb 1 2013 out of Galveston and want to see if u can help

Need pirate Mickey heads blank or add names for me 4 total --Richi, Christopher , Adrian , Erik
And also the Mickey head with the map of the sailing from Galveston, grand cayman and Cozumel. I tried looking though files but didn't see

Thanks for your help

Here you go. :)

Hi There- I would love some magnets for our eastern caribbean cruise on the Fantasy Jan 26- Feb 2, 2013. Our family name is Harrington- Michael, Kelley, Mia & Ava
Any design you can do is great!

I also have a niece in the cabin next to us whose name is Camryn and it is so hard to find something with her name. She loves princesses. Anything you can do would be appreciated. It's so nice that you do this! Thanks :)

Here are a few things. I had some of them already in my files, so it helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter