***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie, I figured out how to make some rudimentary projects based on your excellent guidance. Quick question - in most of the images I found if I center the image in the head then there is nothing in the ears. Is there anyway to stretch the background up there without distorting the image or do I just need to keep looking for other pictures that will work?

That is the thing about using Word. You don't have many editing options. Your best bet is to find pictures that will fit. You could also make a collage type design with different pictures in each circle.

Oops...just looked at them after I printed them. Can you please change the Mickey head date to June 2009 instead of February? Thanks!

Hi Milliepie!

I would like to make my first request. I really appreciate what you do!

Kara & Ty (both names together like this in one pic)- Mickey and Minnie or any traditional characters

Jacqueline - Ariel

Susannah - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

And then this one of Deck Chairs from your PhotoBucket - http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/Deck Chairs/OceanDeckFantasyMMDL.jpg

I'd like 5 chairs (don't care about the pattern), with Fantasy 2013 on the Life Preserver, and these names on the chairs:
Ty
Kara
Harrison
Jacqueline
Susannah

Again, many thanks! Our cruise is in April.

Thanks SO much!!
Kara

Milliepie,
I'm trying to surprise the kids with door magnets but am having so much trouble even opening files and links from the DISboards. I can't manage to see anything on photobucket or 4shared even after doing the downloads. I would love it if you would please be able to help me out. I was hoping to get a map of our itinerary, Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami on a pirate type map with our name, The Grimms, February 25, 2013, and Disney Wonder written on it. Also, I was hoping to get the black Mickey head with the bucaneer hat and orange fade to yellow lettering one with "Hunter" and one with "Wade". I would also love to have a porthole with Ariel or Minnie with the name "Tatum"
If you could do this for me, I would really appreciate it. I am so overly frustrated right now and can't imagine that you do this for people for free. If you can, it is so appreciated!!! Thank you so much! Sherry

Hi Milliepie!

I found most of what I need from your 4shared, but I don't have anything personalized for my 4 year old. Could you possibly make a Woody (or toy story theme) name fill with the name
DAMIEN

Also if you could do toy story name fill of HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY LOGAN

That would be fabulous! Thank you so much for all your beautiful work. We leave next Thursday the 24th. If that is not enough time I completely understand!

Boarding passes for all 4 of us would be awesome! (Magic out of Galveston on May 4, 2013)

That would be fantastic!!!

Thanks!
Nichole

Last but not least the boarding passes.

They come in three's so the last two are blanks.

Milliepie,

I have been going through your files (great work!!) I was wondering if I can put in a few requests...

Can I get boarding passes for the Wonder
Sail Date 02.02.13 5 night western carib out of Miami
For: Aidyn, Selah, Seth and Teegan

Also from pillow case fines on 4shared you have magical night with Sarah on it and I have seen that graphic done with sail dates and a ships name...can I get that graphic done for the Wonder sail dates 02.02.13 to 02.07.13 one with magical night on it and one without.

A few years ago I think you did name fills for me and I planned on using them again but that computer died So can I get name fills done again?

Aidyn in Minnie Mouse Selah in Lilo and Stitch
Seth in Stitch Teegan in Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

I greatly appreciate your time and effort you put into this for everyone

Thank you!!!!!

Here you go.

Hi there! I'm so sorry this is so last minute as I've just discovered your thread. I've enjoyed much of you work as Ive looked through and wondered by chance if I may please have help with getting a few of your pictures done? If so, I'd be so grateful! Our cruise leaves out next week on the 26th on the Disney Magic out of Galveston, Texas. Sorry I can't post links or pictures as this is my 6th post and it won't let me do so.

I was hoping to get the one with the beach theme with the beach chairs with the names -- Shane, Cindy, Michelle & Ryan.
At the top it would be Disney Magic 2013

the license plate design with Princesses with the name Michelle

The Porthole with

the characters saying Disney Magic 2013
The Rehm Family's 1st Cruise!

Porthole with Princesses that says Michelle
Porthole with Nemo characters that says Ryan
Porthole with Stitch that says Cindy
Porthole with a Pirate Mickey if possible ..if not a captain Mickey that says Shane

A namefill with princesses for Michelle
a namefill with Wall-E Characters for Ryan

namefill with the Fab 5 for Cindy
and a namefill with Mickey Mouse for Shane

Also, one last one (sorry just so excited!)

I saw one that I can't find anymore but its a picture of the Disney Cruise ship on water and celebrating whatever event .. was looking for it saying Celebrating our 10 Year wedding anniversary or something like that with the names, Cindy & Shane.

Gosh Sorry I wrote so much and hope to hear before the 26th. Again, so sorry for the late notice.

-Cindy

Here are your requests. For the fills, they would take some time, so I took what I already had in my files. I know they aren't exactly what you asked for, but hopefully they work.

[URL=http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Name%20Fills/S%20T/?action=view&current=ShanePirateMickeyfill.jpg]

A few for Cindy

Here is the closest I have to Wall-E for Ryan.

There are quite a few Ryan fills. Please take a look to see if you like any of them HERE

Oops...just looked at them after I printed them. Can you please change the Mickey head date to June 2009 instead of February? Thanks!

Oops, sorry. :)

You are in luck. That one has been done already. :)

I saw this one but it doesn't show San Juan, PR stop. Is it possible to get that done? It's ok if it's not done for the cruise. I'd love it for a magnet for home :)

Mickey Head Eastern Itinerary B

Not a problem. :)

Hi Milliepie!

I found most of what I need from your 4shared, but I don't have anything personalized for my 4 year old. Could you possibly make a Woody (or toy story theme) name fill with the name
DAMIEN

Also if you could do toy story name fill of HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY LOGAN

That would be fabulous! Thank you so much for all your beautiful work. We leave next Thursday the 24th. If that is not enough time I completely understand!

No time for a full fill for Logan, but I hope this compromise will work. Already had the Buzz fill, just combined it with the Mock TS logo. :)

Milliepie,
I'm trying to surprise the kids with door magnets but am having so much trouble even opening files and links from the DISboards. I can't manage to see anything on photobucket or 4shared even after doing the downloads. I would love it if you would please be able to help me out. I was hoping to get a map of our itinerary, Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami on a pirate type map with our name, The Grimms, February 25, 2013, and Disney Wonder written on it. Also, I was hoping to get the black Mickey head with the bucaneer hat and orange fade to yellow lettering one with "Hunter" and one with "Wade". I would also love to have a porthole with Ariel or Minnie with the name "Tatum"
If you could do this for me, I would really appreciate it. I am so overly frustrated right now and can't imagine that you do this for people for free. If you can, it is so appreciated!!! Thank you so much! Sherry

Hi Milliepie,

Can you do another version of this one for us?

Sorry it won't let me post a real link.

We are going in March 2013...

Thanks again!

milliepie, I would like to just say Thank you SOOOOO much for your designs and quick response! I was a bit nervous through all this excitement and you've absolutely made my day! Look forward to creating magnets and decorating my door next week :) I can't wait to see my daughter's face when she sees hers :) Have a great weekend!

~Cindy

Hi Milliepie

LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! Like a previous poster I was just looking for generic Dream jpgs with a 2013 date. Also love the Mickey Pirate porthole you did recently (Shane) can you post just a generic one of those?

Hi Millie,

Are you still doing the deck chair Disigns? I found your blanks with 7 chairs but there is eight in our group. If you still doing them can I get one with eight chairs? We are going on the Dream on 2/28/13. Here are the names:

Jodi
Marcia
Jason
Hilary
Jonathan
Jordan
Brianna
Debra

Thanks!!

Jodi

Sorry, I had a request for a gift tag/question about filling a text box but I figured it out! (I'm following your instructions on the blog). I hope you don't mind but I used one of your gift tag templates so that I can tag my FE gifts. I would have asked but I really didn't want to bother you again. Please let me know if you do mind, and I will erase them. I didn't think to ask prior (which is dumb of me). Again, sorry.

Is there a way to download a design of yours then cover up a name to add my own? It would be something I'm willing to do. Or do you have blanks. Seems like that would save you the time....hmmm, thinking while I'm typing this- could I add a text box then fill it with background color then add text on top?

Hi Millipie

I just wanted to know what your current turnaround time is? I know you are so busy and I want to make sure we give you plenty of time. :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!