• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we are actually blaming downstate Illinois. This time it's not all our fault! :D Luckily in Chicago our hospitalization rate is not going up (so far).

New York will end up with a slow uptick at some point also. Ebb and flow will be the way with slow re-openings until there is a vaccine.
I live downstate, and lets just say it is best if I don't reply.

... I'm in Wisconsin, and we are blaming both of you equally, so... 😂

No you should not drink the salt water pool water either. Sorry.

co/ - Comics & Cartoons » Thread #88134878

Just got off the phone with Disney and the CM informed me that buses are no longer running from the parks to Disney Springs. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is accurate? If so, that’ a huge inconvenience to have to return to the resort and then wait for another bus...

I know I’m late to the game on this, I just got back from Disney last night and am days behind. My apologies if this has already been suggested! But, we had dinner at TREX planned Tuesday night after our HS day and discovered, as we were leaving, that there was no bus to DS. Luckily, I just stayed at SSR for the first time a few weeks ago, with a view of Disney Springs, and realized how close the walk is. So we just took the bus to the Congress Park area of SSR and then walked over. Much quicker than going back to CBR (especially since the skyliner was down for recent lightning) and then catching a bus.

I know I’m late to the game on this, I just got back from Disney last night and am days behind. My apologies if this has already been suggested! But, we had dinner at TREX planned Tuesday night after our HS day and discovered, as we were leaving, that there was no bus to DS. Luckily, I just stayed at SSR for the first time a few weeks ago, with a view of Disney Springs, and realized how close the walk is. So we just took the bus to the Congress Park area of SSR and then walked over. Much quicker than going back to CBR (especially since the skyliner was down for recent lightning) and then catching a bus.
Is Congress Park the first bus stop at SSR?

For heavens sake they LITERALLY say secure under the chin. If you make it under your chin you are good, if your mask only makes it to the bottom and doesn't tuck under your chin you are not good.
Wow. Secure under the chin could mean a lot of things. Some could even take it as it ties under the chin. With that being said, even surgical masks don't cover and SECURE under the chin. For Heaven's sake.

I rode it last week when the line was that long and it only took 15-20 minutes. The line doesn’t snake at all, just straight through under the awnings and then past the interactive graveyard stuff. There’s just no where else for the line to go. I don’t really understand Blog Mickey’s point with posting this except to mislead people somehow.

Our first evening going to DS, we got in an SSR bus from AK after the park closed. We were only ones on the bus, driver confirmed where we were going, and DH replied, "Saratoga Springs, but we're actually going to DS." Driver dropped us directly at DS instead.

Second time, we took a bus from MK to SSR and walked from Congress Park. It's not that far.

I rode it last week when the line was that long and it only took 15-20 minutes. The line doesn’t snake at all, just straight through under the awnings and then past the interactive graveyard stuff. There’s just no where else for the line to go. I don’t really understand Blog Mickey’s point with posting this except to mislead people somehow.
We found that by in large, almost none of the "long" (30 min+) wait times were accurate. I don't recall any rides going down as we were in line or on the rides. The only "hold ups" (when lines seemed to stack up) were when they paused to clean ride vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter