Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if they are concerned with the times where you pass each other. They know people are taking their masks off on other rides since everything is video monitored. How many times do you pass by another train on Peoplemover? A couple times per trip? They go pretty close to each other.

Hm. I see what you mean, and that's valid, though I think those two instances move pretty quickly, and since it's not practical to put plexiglass or anything there (I'm assuming it's not practical) then Disney's CYA policies would just apply. People should be wearing masks, in which case those two passes would be less of a concern since everyone is moving, masked, and outdoors. It would really be no different than walking past people on the ground or in queues. Plus, if the People Mover cars aren't full, you might only be passing a couple of people at a time. :confused3

Cory Meets World is streaming now from DHS on YouTube and his boarding group for RotR was just called, if anyone wants to see that attraction.

All I’m going to say is if they closed Peoplemover, they’d see a backlash that would make the Splash Mountain closure look dull. I’ve never ridden the ride and I know how much of a cult following that attraction has.

People are still livid at the one in DL closing. You remove it from WDW giving NO ONE an opportunity to ever ride it again...good luck, Disney.

All I’m going to say is if they closed Peoplemover, they’d see a backlash that would make the Splash Mountain closure look dull. I’ve never ridden the ride and I know how much of a cult following that attraction has.

People are still livid at the one in DL closing. You remove it from WDW giving NO ONE an opportunity to ever ride it again...good luck, Disney.

But then there would be a rush on the People Mover merch!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I fear a lot more for remaining entertainment actors and show attractions. And see how those delayed openings or cuts could be COVID related.
I really wouldn't be surprised to see an entire park closed for a while. They surely cannot afford to have that many CMs stood around running attractions that are all walk on, and empty stores.

I guess its likely to be AK if they did.

Splash, 7 Dwarfs, Big Thunder, Jungle cruise and dumbo all showing up as temporarily closed right now...is that accurate? I wonder why there seem to be so many problems. We are headed there At the end of the month and hoping for better luck with rides being open!

Any time I see that it is the outdoor rides, I would think it is bad weather. I also check the other parks for Test Track, Everest, SDD etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter