Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the phone for 2.5 hours. I had to hang up after my kid was melting down. I was able to change my July 9th resort to another resort at no cost bc it is prior to the parks opening. My other July split stay resort fell within the open dates (July 14th-21) so they refused to move me without a charge. I was allowed to choose a resort that was open and pay the difference if I wanted. They would not modify me into 2021. I was only offered to cancel or pay the diff in an open resort. Sad but true. I hung up.
You should be able to Modify into 2021 on Wednesday.

It’s pathetic of Disney to ask people to pay for this change.
anybody have an email where I can complain?

I guess I dont understand this. If we have a resort stay and have an AP we should be able to book all days during that stay. An AP is valid park admission. 3 days without a resort? Fine, but this is ridiculous
Should be able to, and some including myself have been able to. Others here are reporting that they are getting capped at 3 days when they are AP with resort reservations of more than 3 days. Some have managed to contact Disney, and as usual, different responses have been given, but Disney has said it is aware of this problem.

Could it be because you are contacting them about it so they are treating it as your "choice" to move? I wonder what will happen to the people's reservations who don't contact Disney and their resort is closed.
I really think this is probably truth. Disney has to move people because of overbooking and such. They never charge them. I can imagine it's hard to wait and let Disney move you, but if I was in that position I'd wait until 7 days before.

that seems to be the issue - AP holders with resort stays of longer than 3 days - some are unable to book more than 3 days
I was only able to book 8 for 2 different stays. But are you saying AP services said all reservations with APs will b purged even with resort stays??

Hmmm, define normal.....all joking aside that's not normal operation, but it seems to be how it's working today.
Yes, I should have clarified I suppose. Normal for now
Still hung up. And can’t even get into mde on other devices. I’ll couch my remarks for now since I admittedly did not try that hard today. But at first glance looks like a real hassle to go through. I feel really bad for folks that are having issues and were hopeful. I had some nice convos on here with people who were into going and giving Disney a chance. I see some having issues. Sending positive thoughts to you that it works out. Hear parks arent sold out so hope you get squared away...

So before it was up to 14 days with a resort stay, and now they suddenly decided to change it to 3 days? What a disaster lol

Yes I am

I am dvc and ap with 2 separate reservations. Cant make my 2nd. Says I have reached limit
I did see on facebook someone who spoke to a CM at the passholder line who said the difficulty is with APs with more than one stay. They are aware of it and hope to have it fixed but it might take a day or so. Hope that helps. I'm AP with one stay and was able to make all 11 days of reservations.

I know I can say this because I got lucky and got everything this morning, but keep in mind that we still have two more full days before anyone else gets access. That is time for Disney to sort out the annual passholder glitch, which I'm positive they know about. Hang in there! ❤️

I know I can say this because I got lucky and got everything this morning, but keep in mind that we still have two more full days before anyone else gets access. That is time for Disney to sort out the annual passholder glitch, which I'm positive they know about. Hang in there! ❤
Granted I got 8 out of my 12 days so I wasn’t panicking til I saw pp said AP reservations will get purged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter