Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me a few hours, but I was finally able to get in and make reservations for our July 23-27 trip. However, I got one day of our October trip selected and now it's telling me we're at our limit. Same for our January trip. DH and I have Premier APs through "the club" that show expirations in MDE of 2029, and DVC reservations in July, October and January. For now I am okay we're covered for July and I will deal with the rest later, but wanted to report our results as I've seen others with DVC bookins and valid AP also limited to 7 days of reservations.
this was the same for me. Atleast we have July covered! We got july 21-26 made then nothing else for me. Hopefully we can book the rest of ours trips.....soon...

Anyone with any advise on issues of being able to make one park reservation and then all parks are showing full for the next rest of my days? I want to cry.
You aren't alone. I think it is a glitch. I've been on hold for nearly 2 hours so far hoping to get it fixed.

Anyone with any advise on issues of being able to make one park reservation and then all parks are showing full for the next rest of my days? I want to cry.
I don't have any advice because the same thing is happening to me, I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. We might have to call, but I am going to wait until maybe things have calmed down a bit first.

How quickly does it look like these park reservations are filling up so far? I have a DVC rental for Labor Day week but no park tickets. Doubt David's will be able to re-rent my reservation, so now wondering what the odds are of getting park tickets before everything fills up. My dad may use my reservation.

For the people who received a gift card for opting out of housekeeping

-Did you opt out before the closures (and before they removed the option on the online check-in)
-Did you opt out after they re-enabled the option just recently?

My answers are Yes and Yes to the above. Wonder if there is any pattern. My thought is that if you opted out before they made the change then you are getting a gift card, because when you selected that option previously, it stated how much you would get. Whereas now the option does not indicate you get a gift card for declining.

How quickly does it look like these park reservations are filling up so far? I have a DVC rental for Labor Day week but no park tickets. Doubt David's will be able to re-rent my reservation, so now wondering what the odds are of getting park tickets before everything fills up. My dad may use my reservation.

Doesn't look like a single park has sold out yet at all for any dates. Other than that, there is no way to know how full reservations are for any particular day/park.

Has anyone had success with reservation modifications today? I know at 7am their system was down.
Some people have on the resorts thread.

Got through after about an hour and I was just told it's still June and since my reservation is in August to call back in a day or two since they are busy today with park reservations today.
I did call the actual resort # though (WL) since that one rang, so I figured what the heck, nothing to lose.

Neither DH or myself have been able to get through to the regular reservation numbers

For the people who received a gift card for opting out of housekeeping

-Did you opt out before the closures (and before they removed the option on the online check-in)
-Did you opt out after they re-enabled the option just recently?

My answers are Yes and Yes to the above. Wonder if there is any pattern. My thought is that if you opted out before they made the change then you are getting a gift card, because when you selected that option previously, it stated how much you would get. Whereas now the option does not indicate you get a gift card for declining.
I opted out previously and did not get a gift card 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nothing is sold out. That's all we know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter