Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update, earlier this morning there was a Modify link next to my CBR August 2020 reservation that wasn't there for the last couple of weeks. I never got it to work, led to the dwarves. Now that link is gone and it says to call to modify

Finally, after trying on my phone for an hour until about 8 AM and then giving up and going back to sleep and then my roommate for Wine&Dine weekend trying until she had to go to work and then me trying in 3 different browser windows for 45 minutes I got through to the reservation system!

It gave me many errors.
AND THEN we realized they hadn't extended my friend's AP when they should have so it expires on Halloween so I can't even make any reservations.

Oy.

I don't even know if I'll be able to go in November or if I'll be comfortable or if they'll cancel the races but Disney being Disney it seemed best to have the reservations to cancel if needed. But now we can't even do that. So frustrating.

Its weird, it says to click link to view calendar to check availability before booking/purchasing, but when I do it shows all dates grayed out. How would this work when I want to add tickets?

20200622_102000.jpg
20200622_101552.jpg

Seeing Disney's recent IT work, I see huge issues when they actually open and the system is under alot more stress! This is nothing compared to what's coming for Disney. Instead of a seamless experience I see alot of park attendees stressed when the virtual ques are not working and app won't work.

Seeing Disney's recent IT work, I see huge issues when they actually open and the system is under alot more stress! This is nothing compared to what's coming for Disney. Instead of a seamless experience I see alot of park attendees stressed when the virtual ques are not working and app won't work.

What virtual queues - is that back on now?

Anyone with any advise on issues of being able to make one park reservation and then all parks are showing full for the next rest of my days? I want to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter