Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, walk ups. Every quick service has a long line, similar to what happened at universal day 1
Plan to eat at off times
When you say every quick service has a long line, what do you mean? A long line just to get into the building? If you are planning to do mobile order, is it a long line just to be let in and get a seat to then mobile order from your table? Or long lines at the registers and long waits for your food after you order?

What’s up with Bar Riva now off the list? Anyone have details? Was it opened and now closed?
I was just at Bar Riva on Saturday. Everything was fine, and tables were spaced appropriately. So I don't know why it's now not listed to be open :confused3

I understand there were supposed to be constant announcements about masks and hand washing. It made it sound like the announcements at the airport. What’s the actual experience for those who are there? Does it get on your nerves?

I was just at Bar Riva on Saturday. Everything was fine, and tables were spaced appropriately. So I don't know why it's now not listed to be open :confused3

I am so mad about this - we are checking in on Saturday for a girls trip, and one of the main reasons we decided to keep this trip was because “at least we can grab a drink from the pool bar and lay out” 😡🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm having a hard time finding info on toll roads in FL right now....I found info posted in March stating toll booths being closed and money will be collected by a bill being sent in the mail? Are tolls still being collected this way? We will be heading to FL later this week and just trying to make sure I know what to expect!
In South Florida all the toll booths have been removed and you will get a bill in the mail based on your car tag. The tolls are more expensive this way vs having a sun pass. In the Orlando area there are still toll booths you can use, some of the exits have automatic tolls however and some have coin drops, it’s kind of random unfortunately. We come from the south up to Orlando so I cannot speak to what toll booths still exist coming from the north.

I understand there were supposed to be constant announcements about masks and hand washing. It made it sound like the announcements at the airport. What’s the actual experience for those who are there? Does it get on your nerves?

I heard them earlier in livestreams - once on Main Street and once in another section of the park. It absolutely does sound like the airport voice. The first time I heard it was jarring (mainly because it was very different and cut in to the Main Street area music that was very loud at the time) but it was less noticeable the 2nd time. Of course, that's just me watching the livestream.

@yulilin3 did you notice/have any opinions about the in-park announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter