• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike ... We're probably doing WDW after the cruise again. Still have 2 or 3 days left from last years pass. That was an awful lot of fun wasn't it? Not sure where we'll stay ... Hope they have fall rates for Dixie Landings-Port Orleans Riverside.

A little pre-occupied with the Iraq situation ... Just hope that whatever happens is over fast and done once and for all. Not too thrilled living so close to a military supply depot but then again they'd have to have real good satelites(sp) to find us first.

Mike - We're probably going to go to WDW at least for Saturday and Sunday after the cruise. Why not, since it's on our way home anyway.

Dan - Congrats on the promotion!!! Any money, is good money!!!

Cathy - I know what you mean about the Iraq situation. Chris was in Desert Storm and part of him wishes that he was still in the reserves so that he could go back over there and finish what they started 12 years ago. But, I for one, am happy that he's not going anywhere!!!

Amy

Originally posted by papa
Eric hope that they are not working you too hard. We need you well rested so that we have a target to chase after in Key West:jester:;) Should we let the girls drive the cart in Key West and the guys navigate and back seat drive??

I only did about 14 hours of overtime since last Thursday and tomorrow and Thursday I'll do another 4, but on Friday I'll tak a day off and then we'll go to the Frankfurt Zoo and have a look at the new Giraffe (The lone survivor).
And they built a completely new area for the sealions and seaelephants we haven't seen yet.

Taking a cart on Key West will be your only chance to arrive in time to see me receiving the Winner's Cup :p
And if you let the girls drive you will end up in the sea anyway :jester:

Hi Folks,

bad news: Roland & Sabine won't be able join us :( Roland can't get off from his job in October. They really would have liked to cruise with us - and with you!!

Originally posted by Viking
I only did about 14 hours of overtime since last Thursday and tomorrow and Thursday I'll do another 4, but on Friday I'll tak a day off and then we'll go to the Frankfurt Zoo and have a look at the new Giraffe (The lone survivor).
And they built a completely new area for the sealions and seaelephants we haven't seen yet.

Taking a cart on Key West will be your only chance to arrive in time to see me receiving the Winner's Cup :p
And if you let the girls drive you will end up in the sea anyway :jester:

ERIC, Honey, about the girls driving ... that could end up with a certain "german" doing some "water skiing" behind the Disney Magic. You may be able to outrun us but you can't hide for the entire 7 loooooooooooooooong days at sea!

Bummer about Roland not being able to come with us. Tell him we'll miss having a "german witness" to what may happen to his friend while in the USA hehehe.

At least this was a nice rspit from thinking about the world situation.

Have a very Mickey night everyone.

Cathy with @ C

Folks,
it's so good to still have things to joke about and to have these boards as a distraction.

BTW,
Cathy I will definitely do some waterskiing behind the Magic - That is, if you get yourself some MIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY LOOOOOOOOOOOONG oars and row the boat
:jester:

Now it's bedtime folks, I've got catch some Zs. It's a stressy day tomorrow: I have to make 10 charts of the Ulaanbaator-Airport in Mongolia - No kidding!! Who the heck wants to fly to MONGOLIA?! :p

Have great one

Folks,
it's so good to still have things to joke about and to have these boards as a distraction.

BTW,
Cathy I will definitely do some waterskiing behind the Magic - That is, if you get yourself some MIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY LOOOOOOOOOOOONG oars and row the boat
:jester:

Now it's bedtime folks, I've gotta catch some Zs. It's a stressy day tomorrow: I have to make 10 charts of the Ulaanbaator-Airport in Mongolia - No kidding!! Who the heck wants to fly to MONGOLIA?! :p

Have great one

I was wondering how long it would take for the two Cathy's (one with a K) to reply. Didn't take long. LOL

:Pinkbounc GUYS ... MariLouM is my DSIL ... she's the one that got us started on cruising. She lurks a lot! :Pinkbounc

You guys can dream on about the winner of the Pinky cup! Fl. natives have a homefield advantage, right Amy!;)
Sorry about Roland missing the cruise.:( But there's always 2005.
Dan, Congrats on the raise!:bounce: :bounce: $80 bucks a week X 30 weks =$2,400. That will buy a lot of spa treatments, you may not recognize Scott by the end of the cruise.:p
Later, Ave

Tons of baby visits today and the same for tomorrow. Mike

Saw what I think is a great idea.......One candle in a window as thoughts & prayers for our troops.....Going to the attic today to get Christmas candle down......

Bette

Folks,

I'll do an update this weekend, please send all requests, alterations, etc until Friday night.

What about chat Saturday 10am/EST-4pm/CET? We'll be there :D

Sorry - No chat for us on Saturday! Chris and I will both be at our college's homecoming/founders weekend. And, we can't skip it because we're both on the alumni association board, he's our county representative, and I'm the secretary. But, we'll be back on Sunday night.

Have fun chattin' without us!!!

Sat. Chat: I will try once again to get there. But my frustation level is almost maxed out when it comes to getting to the chat room. Let's see, that 9am my time, no plans this weekend so... hopefully see ya'll there.:cool:
Later, Ave

So sorry to say we will not be able to jon the chat. DH and I (along with my in-laws) are going to a Habitat for Humanity house building on Sat. I have wanted to do this for a LONG time but never found the time. My job got me involved with this one and we are looking forward to it.

Cathy, e-mailing the logos sounds great to me.

Eric, sorry to hear your friends will not be sailing with us. :( Maybe next time?

Eric - I'll be in Sat Chat and I'll bring Richard with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter