Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone:

Well I am back to work today for the 1st time. What a bummer.

Andy and I both had a great time on the cruise. We both agree it was the best one so far due to the wonderful dis people we met.
It was great to finally put faces behind the names.

We enjoyed talking to and spending time with our tablemates and hope to see you all again and enjoyed spending time with Maryjo,Sarah and Sam. Carlos and Charlies was definetely an experience.

We survived the visit to the inlaws and the plane ride home but towards the end of the extended trip just couldnt wait to get home to our cat and our own surroundings. Vacations are great but its always good to get home.

Thank you to all those who put so much effort into all that you did(the door tags, name tags, reservations etc).What you did was great.

Thank you all once again and it was great meeting all of you....
Arlene

Glad to see that everyone is making it home safe and sound.

I want to be back in the warm Caribbean. Raining and cool here with falling leaves everywhere. The leaves where just starting to have beautiful colors, but with the rain they are falling off.

Miss everyone.

Nancy and Norm

:earseek: What do you mean I have to cook the food, do the dishes, do the laundry ... and unfold and put my napkin in my own lap! :earseek: Not to mention go back to WORK! :earseek:

I wanna cruise and I wanna do it now!!!!! :crazy:

Ok, tantrum is over.

Boy do I miss all you guys. Just where did the time go? Seems like we just go into line at the terminal to board and next thing I knew we had to put our bags in the hall and then leave the ship.

I feel sooooooooooooo bad that we didn't get to spend more time with my friends, like I would have liked to. After 5 DCl cruises, I can't believe there is still stuff I wanted to do that I missed.

:jester: Good part is that there are more great memories locked away in my little brain to draw on when having a bad day!

:wave2: to all my friends, and please keep in touch.

Work is screaming for me :earseek: gotta run!

Cathy with @ C

We got our Captain Marvin's DVD today! It is SO EXCELLENT! Wonderful music, great action shots of the kids! I love it. I am so glad we bought it!

Our Captain Marvin's DVD arrived today too. IT IS GREAT!!!! Of course now I will have to take DS and DD on a Westen Cruise because they want to go to Sting Ray City with Captain Marvin. That DVD will cost me a lot more than I paid for in. :teeth: :earseek: :teeth:

Dave

Did the crew video tape your Capt. Marvin experience? The didn't do that on our boat, that I am aware of. What a nice way to remember the trip

Nancy

Talked to Rodney and Susan yesterday on the phone. They said they had a great time - best cruise they have ever taken. Just thought you guys might like to know. He's gonna send me some pictures when he gets around to putting them on some kind of media.

Also told me about Fritz - too funny!

:confused: I would like to know also if they videotaped our Captain Marvin adventure. We were with Nancy & Norm and I don't remember hearing it was available or the cost.

That was a real BLAST. I would do Captain Marvin's again in a heartbeat ... they were really nice and informative, easy to get to.

Cathy--- I thought I was missing something about the video taping, but if you didn't know anything about I bet they didn't do our boat. I can't imagine that they wouldn't be pushing to sell it if they had videotaped it.

Nancy

Originally posted by Windermere
Talked to Rodney and Susan yesterday on the phone. They said they had a great time .........Also told me about Fritz - too funny!
It took me a day to remember who/what Fritz was/is! Yes! Too Funny For Words!

Tell them both we said hi next time you talk.

Pictures. I think it's about time I get my pictures down to the developer...

Nancy and Cathy - You would definitely have known if they were videotaping on your stingray tour. We didn't expect to be videotaped on our Capt Bryan's tour, but we were. We didn't buy the video but are now rethinking it. He gave us a card "just in case we change our minds".

Wow - this is a whopping 480 page thread :eek:

Since we actually have a maximum limit of 150 pages per thread I'm locking this thread now.

As your cruise has actually passed now, if you wish to re-start a thread to keep in touch with your fellow cruisers, please feel free to start a new one on the Community Board :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!