CRT CC to dining credit change

Ambehnke

DIS Veteran
just confirming that what I was told by a CM was true. I booked CRT 6 months ago before I had the dining plan (or even a resort reservation) and paid for it on my CC. I now have a DDP that i want to use the credits for. I was told by the she couldn’t change it and refund my card and charge my credits. She could only cancel and rebook that way which would risk someone else picking up the reservation. It is my daughter’s bday so I’m not willing to risk losing the reservation. She said I could tell them when I get there I want to charge the DDP and they will refund me. Has anyone done this? I’d hate to end up being charged DOUBLE there! $$$$

just confirming that what I was told by a CM was true. I booked CRT 6 months ago before I had the dining plan (or even a resort reservation) and paid for it on my CC. I now have a DDP that i want to use the credits for. I was told by the she couldn’t change it and refund my card and charge my credits. She could only cancel and rebook that way which would risk someone else picking up the reservation. It is my daughter’s bday so I’m not willing to risk losing the reservation. She said I could tell them when I get there I want to charge the DDP and they will refund me. Has anyone done this? I’d hate to end up being charged DOUBLE there! $$$$

Yes, we have. Just let the server know up front, and they can get a manager to reverse it.

I did this last year. Just keep your receipt and an eye on your CC account. I had not seen the credit on my account after 3 weeks so I called Disney and they took care of it then. She was able to see that dining plan credits had indeed been used to cover the meal

Has anyone ever done the opposite? We booked it with DDP, but now think it would make the most sense to pay for it pop. Can I tell them there and pay? or no since it is a pre-paid dining experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter