Crocs Lover's Shirt

Those are so cool! What a great idea, and it looks like you are all having so much fun with this idea! (I've never tried the Crocs...)

Beth

TravelinGal said:
TripleFigs - I hope you don't mind - I tinkered with Minnie a bit - swung the strap behind her ankle and kicked the color up a notch... BAM! :rotfl:

minnieCrocs.jpg

thanks!

You guys are so talented! I absolutely love these designs! Denise, it's nice to see you designing again!

You guys almost have me sold on Crocs. I have a pair of generic ones, but they aren't all that comfortable. I got them at Payless last summer. Please tell me the originals are really as comfortable as everyone says. I want to buy a pair for my DL trip in June. Do I need to break them in?

They really are that comfortable. I got mine about 2 weeks before DW and while I had no problem at the end of the day I can only say that they have gotten so much more comfortable. I can't comment on the Payless version but I live in mine now!

These DISigns are adorable!! I love seeing the characters wearing crocks! How cute! :thumbsup2 You're very creative! :sunny:

Oh my gosh, guys! You are an amazing tag team! The clips of Minnie and Daisy fit perfectly. Love love love it! :goodvibes

Here's the final shirt. What fun this was. Amazing idea Cruiser1969. A truly collaborative effort between Cruiser1969, TravelinGal, and myself.

This shirt ROCKS... oh, I mean this shirt "CROCS"! :lmao:

TravelinGal said:
Just a quick note to those viewing the image - you might need to hit refresh to see all 6 characters in the final t-shirt.

That was fun - I'm gonna have to stick it in my design of the day (sharing credit of course!) 'cuz I don't have any time left to create more... LOL

It's in my gallery as well with full credit to both you and Cruiser1969. What a terrific, terrific idea!

Here it is with a border so you can print it on dark paper.

Amazing, I ABSOLUTELY love the designs. I guess I have to get me a pair of those crocs for my next trip.

Oh My Gosh!!!

I leave you guys alone for a few hours and look what you've come up with!!!

I am totally blown away by the final product, :worship: and I'll be definitely making some Crocs t-shirts for me and the kids!!

I wish I could've been here to watch all of this unfold in real time! What a great surpise, though, to come to the computer tonight and see all these wonderful posts!!

Thank you for all your efforts and creativity! :thumbsup2
As you can see, I've proudly added it to my signature.

Cheers!

You guys are really good! A couple weeks ago, I made the girls the tie dye mickey mouse shirts, now I want to give these a try. because my girls love their crocs (they must get it from me). If anyone can offer tips on getting started please PM me.

What a cool shirt!!!! It's so true. Since I have been back from WDW, I have been singing the praises of my crocs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter