Crocs Lover's Shirt

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Forgive me if this concept has already been done!

I haven't been around for a while, but had this idea for a shirt as I was reading a funny Anti-Crocs thread this morning.

If someone with REAL talent can get a pair of yellow crocs on Mickey, it would be perfect! I honestly tried, but the limits of my abilities (and my poopy software) held me back! (I miss my PhotoImpact trial)

Crocs.jpg

OH MY, triplefigs!!!! I absolutely love it!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for adding the most important part of the design! You truly are talented and you've made my day!!! :cool1:

Crocs lovers UNITE!!!!

Cruiser1969 said:
OH MY, triplefigs!!!! I absolutely love it!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for adding the most important part of the design! You truly are talented and you've made my day!!! :cool1:

Crocs lovers UNITE!!!!

We make a good tag team~ I may have to make that one for me. I live in my Crocs. All my preschoolers LOVE them. Their favorite thing to do is stick their little fingers in the holes of the shoes and say "Miss Denise Crocs" (they're 2). Great and very original idea.

TravelinGal said:
I guess you already got one, but here is what I was just working on... Can't let that time go completly to waste...
fc8a3748.gif

mickeycroc.jpg

Great minds think alike! :thumbsup2 BTW, yours looks better than mine (like the larger shoes). I'd use this one in your design. Post it when your done, Cruiser, cause I want to make one!

Ok, I put in TravelinGal's mickey. Great shirt!

That's awesome!! I love the way the Crocs are the same shape as Mickey's feet!!

You guys are so talented!! Thanks for taking the time to bring my idea to life!!!

TravelinGal: Here is the shirt with your Mickey in place! Looks Great!!!

Crocs2.jpg

I guess I'm too slow on the "draw." :goodvibes

Yours looks better than mine, triplefigs, as I had to reduce the Crocs logo because I can't figure out how to erase a white background with this other trial software I just started using (Did I mention I miss my PhotoImpact???)

I'll use the one you've posted here!
My thanks to both of you, triplefigs and TravelinGal!!
It's been a fun morning!! :teeth:

Another idea: what if we got a group clipart (Fab 5) and put Crocs on them all? How cute would that be? TravelinGal, you want to help?

Denise

TravelinGal said:
phew - that would take a while...but I could play with it. (but Pluto? He doesn't wear shoes...)

BTW - Everytime I see "Fab 5" I can't help but think of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy :rotfl:

Maybe, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy? I could do a couple (we could do individual clipart and then just place them all togehter on a shirt).

Another Minnie Crocs Idea. You had such a good idea Cruiser!

What a great Disign!!! I became addicted to my Crocs on my last trip and have a hard time wearing anything else now. My DH and father, both were on the
trip, think that they are just the most hideous shoes. Now maybe they won't think I'm out there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter