Critique my room choice at Boardwalk Villas

I've never seen a request like this met. There is only one bldg there, so I'm not sure what you mean by bldg 1. Just request upper floor, near elevators.

I've been a BWV owner almost 20 years and only recently heard of the "separate buildings". On the first floor, the two sides of the building are separated by the breezeway by the arcade and pool. But the rest of the floors are not separated. So I'm not sure where building numbers/sides came from or if they are official.
There are actually 2 buildings in the BWV at the Boardwalk resort. The dividing line is the elevator area on each floor where the main Fire Doors are located that separate each building, more of a logical / legal separation than two physically separate building.

BLDG 1 runs from the elevator lobby north around toward the Dueling Pianos section of the resort with the Wave Section overlooking the Boardwalk and Crescent lake.

BLDG 2 runs from the elevator lobby south along the front of the resort along the driveway, past Community hall, the quite pool and ends overlooking the small pond, parking and Tennis courts.

Dave

We have owned for almost 15 years at the Boardwalk and recently we have started requesting upper floor, close to elevators. We typically get the Boardwalk view. Only once did we not get close to elevator when we requested it. Personally, I prefer upper floor more than closer to elevator but I don’t mind walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter