Created Autograph Book in Word

If autograph template is still available I would greatly appreciate a copy of it too!
Thanks so much!

how great is this! i'd love to incorporate this on our next trip =) I just emailed you =)

First time lunker here.

I went to wallmart and purchased a small 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 photo book.
(40 pages)
Also some card stock paper to print on.

After printing some of the pages that are offered all over this board. I ended up with 20 pages of characters I thought were real disney. (and thinking we may never even see these guys). Printed up the last 20 pages with just boarders.

My plan is to take these small books to the parks and pull out a page and get an autograph then slide back in. When we get home I am getting the bigger photo book with 88 slots (2 on a page)and can add pictures to the autographs.

The front covers can be cut gently on the top of the book with a razor and a big picture can be added. I have done this with other trips. Works great

My only problem is our trip isn't till Oct 2009. But I will be READY LOL

gail

how did you do the pics pages? did you paste a whole page from a DISignor or did you clip and paste yourself?:confused:

I would love it have a copy of the template is it's still available. jleo805 @ aol.com (no spaces)
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter