Created Autograph Book in Word

snclopez

Earning My Ears
I created a quick autograph book in Word for our May trip. I couldn't find one to purchase that I liked and I wanted autograph pages with the characters name/pictures on them so they are more personalized. It is very similar to the one Aimee had listed on here but I did it quickly in Word because I needed it quickly.

I am using 8.5 x 11 card stock paper (110 weight) and I put two authograph pages to a page. Office Max is cutting the sheets in half for me for .01 a cut. They will then bind the book together with the coil binder for less than $4.00.

I duplicated some of the characters with different pictures since we may run into a couple of different Mickeys/Minnies the week we are there and get a more than one pic/autograph with the common characters. Any pages that we don't use I can rip out later. I am going to mount the pictures we take that correspond with the character on the facing page next to the autograph when we get home.

I also left some blank pages at the end for any characters I missed. There is also a nice cover page with my child's name on it.

I am taking it tomorrow to get bound, feel free to email me if you would like to see pics of how it turns out and I can email you the template. The pages and cover came out really nice, I can't wait to get the final product tomorrow!

Chrissy
snclopez@bellsouth.net

Thanks to Aimee for her idea, mine came out nice with my template I created in Word. Office Depot only charged me $3.15 to cut my pages and bind them.
If anyone would like the template or wants to see pics, please email me.

I can't figure out how to post my pictures to this.

Thanks!

i did something similar but personalized with my son's name and that it was his bday! i bought a photobook from joanne's and printed these at home then applie them to the book, i used mate phot paper that was on sale and they came out great and the character all loved it!
i also attached a small keychain sharpie to the book and a big sharpie to the back w/ velcor so gloved character could handle it well

a cover i made for someone
47b7da08b3127cce83c6baf5b3a500000016108AcMmLRo2ct1

DS cover (laminated)
47b7da08b3127cce83c6d6ebb38d00000016108AcMmLRo2ct1

sample pages
47b7da08b3127cce83c6d6ec32ba00000016108AcMmLRo2ct1

a sample page

47b7da08b3127cce83c6b83ab36b00000016108AcMmLRo2ct1

I have been out of town but just sent all that emailed the pictures and template.

Thanks!
Chrissy

If anyone is still sending out the templates. I'd love to see them. We are leaving in 45 days for WDW, and I am attempting to make an autograph book for my 4 year old daughter.

My email is tmorgan68@comcast.net.

Thanks

thanks to all for the compliments unfortunately i don't have a template , i kinda just threw it all together and the pics i posted were to hopefully spark ideas to others.
i apologize about this misunderstanding.:goodvibes

What type of pens do you find are best for this? This will be our first time doing the autograph thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter