Crazy to try driving????

A co-worker had suggested checking out magic castle. Can you go in and tour even if your not a guest?

A co-worker had suggested checking out magic castle. Can you go in and tour even if your not a guest?
The only way you are getting in is if you have a magician friend that is a member and they get you a reservation for dinner or you get to stay there for some reason. If you get lucky to get either, please feel free to invite me.....LOL

Definitely members and their guests only, that's why I said, if they get invited, they can feel free to add me and my wife....lol

Yes, you def have to be a member or have a friend that is and will book the reservation for you. I've been once and it was fun. But be aware dinners are like Club 33 prices -- I think ours was around $100 or so. Not cheap but a lot of fun.

So friend is a member but will not be with us. NOt sure if he can still book. Looking at the Brunch option on Sunday as we have kids and they cant go to the dinner. Plus I dont think I will be packing nice enough clothes to go to dinner in.
Any recommendations of a shuttle or transfer to LAX from the Grand on our return trip?

So friend is a member but will not be with us. NOt sure if he can still book.
\\

Pretty sure your friend can book for you but if he/she isn't with you, you'll have to pay $20 person (or at least that's what it was when I was last there). When we went, someone we talked to as we went in was a member and she was able to get our fee waived :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter