CP program blogs

New post with lots of fun stuff. :) I check in tomorrow so I will try to post about that tomorrow but who knows If I will get a chance to.

Posted yesterday about graduation, today about some finalized moving plans, and will have a wordless wednesday tomorrow saying goodbye to my car... 1 week left till I move:cool1:

I wrote 2 new blog posts about training if anyone wants to check them out!

Posted yesterday about graduation, today about some finalized moving plans, and will have a wordless wednesday tomorrow saying goodbye to my car... 1 week left till I move:cool1:

The seas would be a sweet place to intern I would think! Do you know what your going to be doing there or will you find out when you check in??:cool1:

The seas would be a sweet place to intern I would think! Do you know what your going to be doing there or will you find out when you check in??:cool1:

What I know right now is mostly from the website... 70% is teaching at kiosks set up around the Seas and some aquatic conservation classes Disney offers for school trips (Making Waves for Change with a Marine Career for example). Then the last 30% is helping with dolphin research, and helping around the aquarium. I do know I get to SCUBA dive at some point which is exciting for me:cool1:

I'll be posting more when I can so if you're still interested keep an eye on my blog to see what happens :goodvibes

What I know right now is mostly from the website... 70% is teaching at kiosks set up around the Seas and some aquatic conservation classes Disney offers for school trips (Making Waves for Change with a Marine Career for example). Then the last 30% is helping with dolphin research, and helping around the aquarium. I do know I get to SCUBA dive at some point which is exciting for me:cool1:

I'll be posting more when I can so if you're still interested keep an eye on my blog to see what happens :goodvibes

Have you ever been scuba diving before?? It's legit!! haha That sounds like a sweet job down there! I can't wait until I get closer to graduation so I can apply for the PI. Have fun down there :cool1:

Have you ever been scuba diving before?? It's legit!! haha That sounds like a sweet job down there! I can't wait until I get closer to graduation so I can apply for the PI. Have fun down there :cool1:

Yes I have been SCUBA diving before. You have to be SCUBA certified for any internship at the Seas. I'm actually Advanced Open Water certified with a photography specialty. I'll hopefully go for a Master Diver certification in the coming years.

Good luck with a PI when you get to apply:thumbsup2

So I promised a Wordless Wednesday, but that didn't happen... I've written an article on transporting my car and it has some helpful points if you're ever planning on transporting your car using a carrier:confused3.

http://wdwcp11.blogspot.com/

I wrote 2 new blog posts about training if anyone wants to check them out!

Frizzbird I've been following your posts haha I'm in love with all things Character Performer because I really want to be one... your blog provides a really great insight into the world of character performance haha

oh, and speaking of which, I just got back from the extension audition for entertainment.

I'M IN THE POOL.

My blog is luckiestkid.blogspot.com.

I'm going back for my third program in August in Attractions, but on my blog you can read about my program in Merch and my other program in Main Entrance Ops. :) (and my life right now as I'm finishing college if you really cared... haha)

To find my CPs, look in August through December of 2009 and 2010.

Just thought I'd add mine to the list. PM me if you ever have questions. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter