Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hanutedmansionmomma.......:worship:

We're gonna miss you!! :sad: Hey wait! Forget what I said, we ALREADY miss you!! :grouphug: :flower3: :grouphug: :flower3: :grouphug:

A HUGE thanks from all of us for doing our tallies for all these years! :worship: Come on back and say hi once in a while, ok? :grouphug:

:hug:Aww don't go !! If no one else has stepped up I will do it for yas! But really I am gonna miss you ! :goodvibes

Savings since October 23 till November 3 Drum roll PLEASEEEEE $147.48 !! and thats with 2/$5 target gift cards and other stuff I got free that I added into the total..:cool1: I saved enough to buy a Canner/Pressure Cooker and a new Crock Pot!

sent envie out today

Shortstuff 7429- I was out of town until last night so just getting your envie into the mail today. Sorry its late.

Came back from my Halloween trip but was too beat Sunday to get coupons done. They're all set and going out today to Erin.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! Parks weren't too crowded and had an awesome time :)

A warm :welcome: to our new tabulator of coupon savings~~of2dbeach!

Tonya, :thanks: for volunteering to do our tallies. :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

A warm :welcome: to our new tabulator of coupon savings~~of2dbeach!

Tonya, :thanks: for volunteering to do our tallies. :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

Your very welcome !! :grouphug::cheer2: Please everyone post what you are saving so I can keep track of them. I know alot of you are saving but not posting but please share with us so we can all celebrate along with you !! :goodvibes

V4Dice

I know I hopped off the train a few weeks back but I sent you an envie on Saturday. I had a bunch of extra coupons and didn't want them to go to waste! Let me know when you receive them so I know you got them!

Enjoy!!!!

V4Dice

I know I hopped off the train a few weeks back but I sent you an envie on Saturday. I had a bunch of extra coupons and didn't want them to go to waste! Let me know when you receive them so I know you got them!

Enjoy!!!!

:wave2: Hi Diane! Hope all is well? Think about you often. :)

Received an envie from Carlyzmom on Thursday. U.P.North, I mailed your envie from the post office this afternoon. I forgot to take it to work with me yesterday!

Mailed out to velrox yesterday.

Unfortunately I haven't received last weeks envie yet.

Your very welcome !! :grouphug::cheer2: Please everyone post what you are saving so I can keep track of them. I know alot of you are saving but not posting but please share with us so we can all celebrate along with you !! :goodvibes

And every coupon you use is a savings. :thumbsup2 Don't be afraid to list small amounts that you save with store coupons, mfg. coupons, blinkies, internet coupons, etc. etc. .... It's amazing how the savings can add up during the month. :yay:

I need to dig out my receipts and enter some amounts while I'm thinking about it. Sometimes having a system helps you to remember. I put all my receipts in a ziploc bag and stick that in my notebook where I keep track of our expenses. Then when I have a moment, I grab a cup of coffee and look over each receipt for coupon savings. Once I look it over, I put a check in the corner so I don't get mixed up. I also enter all our expenses in the notebook so I know what we're spending. Then I either keep the receipt in a file if I think I'll need it for any reason or dispose of it in the recycling bag. Don't want to add to the paper accumulation if I can avoid it!

Anyone else want to share their tips to help someone else? :goodvibes

Coupon savings 11/1-11/5
Winn-Dixie $2.00
Publix $1.75
Walgreens $5.00
CVS $1.15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter