Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

disny_luvr - Received the 3 envelopes last week. Thank you!!

Tink471 - Envelope went out in the mail to you today.:goodvibes

Received 2 envies from ShortStuff7429 over the weekend. One was postmarked 10/14 so it must have taken a detour!

Mailed to NatashaG76 yesterday.

Sending and recieving just fine.

Little Angie - Small envie heading your way. My paper was missing the inserts this week. Let's hope for better luck next week.

:wave2: Hi all!

Our dear and wonderful Hanutedmansionmomma is working on graduate school and teaching fulltime as well :faint: so we need to find someone else willing to tally up all the posted savings each month. ANYONE INTERESTED? If you can do individual tallies for the people that post their savings, GREAT! :cool1: If that is too time consuming, just a total for the month would also be welcome. ::yes::

Please contact me if you would like to help out with this. :thanks:

Tiffemilee said:
JENNYMISEK mailed to you yesterday! ?de01

Tiffemilee. I mailed Tuesday to you. Sorry could not post sooner. Disboards would not load for me. It just kept spinning and never loaded the forums.

Tiffemilee. I mailed Tuesday to you. Sorry could not post sooner. Disboards would not load for me. It just kept spinning and never loaded the forums.

For the past couple mornings I've had the same thing happen. :confused3 When I try back a couple hours later, it works ok. :scratchin

Xxstacefacexx- I received 2 envies last Friday. Thanks!
Tiggerstac- I sent 2 out on Monday.

Happy Halloween! For those going out this evening, BE SAFE!

I mailed on Monday and received on Wednesday.

ShiPooOwner said:
For the past couple mornings I've had the same thing happen. :confused3 When I try back a couple hours later, it works ok. :scratchin

Its happened in the evenings for me. Usually only time I can get on here. Luckily had a couple minutes at work to post quickly.

Happy weekend to everyone and don't eat too many leftover treats, ok? We had all of TWO trick-or-treaters so I probably should've just dumped half the bowl in one bag and half in the other. Now I will be tempted......

:hyper:

:rolleyes1

:blush:

::yes::

And don't forget about that job opening I posted a day or two ago.

ANYONE INTERESTED?
:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter