Countdowns - How to change or delete.

I have finally cleared my old trip ticker, and when I try to enter the new one, this is what I get....

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

P.S. Just noticed I"ve been "demoted"?! I used to be a DIS veteran, now I'm just a registered user. What has happened? I'm soooo confused with these new boards. Please help!

can someone, anyone give me the code to input i need to delete the one i have and add two more or change 1 and add another

Kathy,

Need help!!! Please delete the HH timer! Have tried several times. Also reposition everything. Thanks!!

Allison

Ok, when I go into my signature box, all I can see is my first 2 sailings. There is no visible countdown for my Panama sailing or my disney sailing, so I have no idea how to change the Panama info and leave the disney countdown. Anyone?

Try changing your editing mode to standard or enhanced, not WYSIWYG. Then you should be able to see your countdown code.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter