Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

Went to Costco Mountain View this afternoon and picked up four. The display was right in the front (on the left near the office supplies).

Here's pictures of everything that should answer any questions. The gift cards are rubber banded with each ticket.

I just registered so I can't post images; somebody linkify these. But for now here's the pictures:

imgur album:
imgur.com/a/SoGTV#dg7Os

individual pictures:
i.imgur.com/KDt1B.jpg
i.imgur.com/liqfU.jpg
i.imgur.com/OpBZ3.jpg
i.imgur.com/Y9aAE.jpg
i.imgur.com/KXlts.jpg
i.imgur.com/zuevF.jpg
i.imgur.com/N6Fvv.jpg

The fact that everyone is saying they are selling a limited number worries me. Certain family members have decided we are waiting till Saturday to purchase these tickets rather than tomorrow. :sad1:

I hope they don't try to limit my purchase to five. I need six for my family since I have an AP.

Has anyone seen these in the Midwest? Or just on the West coast?

Our Costco opens next Tuesday - I hope they get some even though it is a brand new store!

Are these passes for local residents only or can anyone use them. M we r going in december and have friends in san clemente that could purchase thes tix in advance for us if we r allowed to use them

Well, I'm so glad my post has helped so many people save money!

Now, I just need a little pixie dust (and cheap airfare) to convince my hubby to let me plan another Xmas trip.

I hope everyone has a magical trip!!!

Thanks again for sharing this info and I hope you get your holiday trip :goodvibes

here are the pics posted from the links by voiper:

KDt1B.jpg

liqfU.jpg

OpBZ3.jpg

Y9aAE.jpg

KXlts.jpg

zuevF.jpg

N6Fvv.jpg

They are in stock at Vancouver and East Vancouver, WA, Warrenton, Hillsboro and Aloha, OR. Vancouver is the closest to me, so I picked up 3 there this morning. I bought the first two, the manager brought over the tickets + cash cards and the checker applied the cash cards to the cost of the 3rd ticket - it was only $109.99 :D

Are these passes for local residents only or can anyone use them. M we r going in december and have friends in san clemente that could purchase thes tix in advance for us if we r allowed to use them

Anyone can use these, they aren't like the SoCal tickets Costco has sold in the past.

I got 2 today at Costco in Sacramento, the Exposition one. Although I called the Auburn store in Citrus Heights and she confirmed they had them as well. Was $518 out the door, NO TAX! Woo! They had a flat full of them and when I called before I went, she said the system showed they had only sold one so far, but I think they just got them in the last couple days.

Only wish I had though to get one first, grab the cash card and apply it to the second one. But it's okay, using that $100 to buy snacks for our trip.

Thank you so much to original poster for the information. Both of these Costco's are selling the tickets with the cash card. We have purchased our. :cool1:

My husband picked up 7 that we needed for our trip next week. I am so thrilled we were able to save so much money buy buying them at Costco. A big HUGE thank you to the OP, you are my new best friend!

Are these only being sold in CA? I know by us they have sold Universal but have never seen for Disney.

Mazel-If you scroll through you will see most of us who are not located in CA have found these tickets. I'm sure if you call around you'll find a local Costco who has them stocked.

I'm sure this will be a stretch but anyone know if these will be or are available in Chicagoland Costcos? I'll be there in late Dec so would be great to take advantage of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter