Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

I saw them in to modesto ca store this weekend. Im hoping they have them again next year since we plan on going in Oct of 2013.

Hi all, GREAT forum. I wish I had found it before our last trip. But I'm all over it for our next trip. And I finally have something to contribute.

We bought five of these today at Shoreline Costco, north of Seattle. My DW had to ask, as they were not on display (yet?). They said they did not get many of them. The total was $259.99 per ticket, with no WA state sales tax. There was some confusion on whether they charge sales tax, but the register confirmed: no tax.

Wow!! I was at the Woodinville one today and they didn't have any. I just happen to be in that area, but the Shoreline store is my main stomping ground. I'm going tomorrow!!

When you upgrade you will lose the discount on the tickets. But as far as I know you will still save the $50 Costco card So While you will lose the saving on the ticket you will come out ahead.

Tickets are generally nonrefundable/returnable, so I would make sure that you can infact return them.

Thanks! I agree-- the $50 Costco card should be a out of the equation. I don't think Disney could account for them. The face value of the ticket should be $259.99.

Regarding returns, Costco's policy is bullet proof. I am not one to abuse it, but in instances like this it makes the difference between buying and not. If I hear otherwise from Disney by phone, I would be sure to return them ASAP so they can be resold and enjoyed by someone else. I agree that Disney would not issue refund for these tickets.

But I'm sure I will keep them. If they account for $50 card and I lose all discount, oh well. And I figure worst case: If I can't add a 5th day for some silly reason, I will either:

1) upgrade to a Dlx AP and plan our first holiday trip 2013 (might do this anyway).

2) buy a 1 day/1 park ticket for the 5th day. This will get me just a couple $bucks over a discounted 5-day online ticket...and lesson learned. I think that's worth the risk to try for the savings.

I have had sticker shock planning this trip compared to last year! Sheesh...
I will post what I learn by phone. I could not get past hold music today.

Edit: Toodles, we also bought WallyPark Airport parking at the Shoreline Costco = two $50 cards ($100) for $49 total. Those cards were on display. Tough to beat that for good parking at Sea-Tac. It's in the new garage, too. Costco rocks. See you there!

When you upgrade you will lose the discount on the tickets. But as far as I know you will still save the $50 Costco card So While you will lose the saving on the ticket you will come out ahead.

Tickets are generally nonrefundable/returnable, so I would make sure that you can infact return them.
When I told a Costco employee that I was buying for a relative, but plans might change, they told me I could return the unused tickets (along with the gift card of course). And a friend who is a Costco buyer told me that 'you can return anything to Costco'.
FYI these are the paper tickets, not souvenir tickets.

When I told a Costco employee that I was buying for a relative, but plans might change, they told me I could return the unused tickets (along with the gift card of course). And a friend who is a Costco buyer told me that 'you can return anything to Costco'.
FYI these are the paper tickets, not souvenir tickets.

Great info! Thank you!! :thumbsup2

Anyone know know if Costco will restock or if they only sell what they have been given? It sounds like the stores didn't get a ton of these.

Thanks!

I am so excited, our Costco had them :cool1: The display wasn't even out yet so if you don't see them in the store..ask them if they have them. I had to buy the first one at 259.99 and then they let me use the 50.00 gift card on the other 3. Saved me 210.00 and I have a 50.00 gift card. Our Costco said they had gotten 100 tickets.

Thank you all for the help and the OP fo rthe heads up. :)

Sigh.

They are not carrying them out where I live yet. And when I called, the extremely 'helpful' employee I spoke to said: "we are not carrying them anywhere, not even in California." :confused3

Fingers crossed they come here. Between my brother and I we'll have nine people going, this would save us so much money.

Well this has changed our vacation plans. We were looking at a $500 savings between lower ticket price and one less night at a hotel (and meals, snacks, etc), so if I can find the tickets in the Central Valley, we'll get them.

OregonDisneyFanatic said:
I am so excited, our Costco had them :cool1: The display wasn't even out yet so if you don't see them in the store..ask them if they have them. I had to buy the first one at 259.99 and then they let me use the 50.00 gift card on the other 3. Saved me 210.00 and I have a 50.00 gift card. Our Costco said they had gotten 100 tickets.

Thank you all for the help and the OP fo rthe heads up. :)

OregonDisneyFanatic-

Which Costco did you go to?

Thanks!

I just called my store. They got them in this afternoon...Kennewick, WA. I'm heading there in the morning to pick them up! pixiedust:

Soooooooooooooo happy about this! :cool1:

Sigh.

They are not carrying them out where I live yet. And when I called, the extremely 'helpful' employee I spoke to said: "we are not carrying them anywhere, not even in California." :confused3

Fingers crossed they come here. Between my brother and I we'll have nine people going, this would save us so much money.
You can purchase them when you get to CA. The Fullerton Costco is about 5 miles down the road from Disneyland, and they had them yesterday. The placard says that you can purchase up to 5 tickets per day, but I've purchased more than that at one time.

Halloweenqueen said:
I just called my store. They got them in this afternoon...Kennewick, WA. I'm heading there in the morning to pick them up! pixiedust:

Soooooooooooooo happy about this! :cool1:

I'm going there this weekend!!

Called up my Costco in Mesa AZ gave the item number and she said there store just got 50 tickets in today! They hadn't put up the display yet.... I ran down to my store with the item number talked to the manager. He started laughing and said "how did you find out about these tickets?" I told him "on the DIS boards!" He said "news travels fast, you're lucky!" he told me to go to the cashier give the item number and he'd go grab the tickets... After I paid he brought me the tickets with the cash cards. I felt like it was Christmas morning!!! We leave this Saturday and the timing couldn't have been better! Thanks!

Well, I'm so glad my post has helped so many people save money!

Now, I just need a little pixie dust (and cheap airfare) to convince my hubby to let me plan another Xmas trip.

I hope everyone has a magical trip!!!

cindyland said:
Well this has changed our vacation plans. We were looking at a $500 savings between lower ticket price and one less night at a hotel (and meals, snacks, etc), so if I can find the tickets in the Central Valley, we'll get them.

Modesto has them. Not sure where you are in the Central Valley.

Has anybody received confirmation that these 4-Day Park Hoppers can actually be upgraded to a Annual Passport. We are leaving next week, and I would love to get the $50 Costo Cards as a bonus if we can.

I have emailed Disney, but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks for your help!

Wow!! I was at the Woodinville one today and they didn't have any. I just happen to be in that area, but the Shoreline store is my main stomping ground. I'm going tomorrow!!

Woodinville has them but not on display, they did not receive any retail packaging for the tickets so they have not put them on the floor yet. Use item #672884 at any register or the CS counter to check stock. They had 88 on hand after we purchased our tickets.

Has anybody received confirmation that these 4-Day Park Hoppers can actually be upgraded to a Annual Passport. We are leaving next week, and I would love to get the $50 Costo Cards as a bonus if we can.

I have emailed Disney, but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks for your help!
I read the 'fine print' looking for that specific information, but couldn't find anything. They have been ugradeable in the past, so I would assume you can upgrade them to an annual pass.

Thanks again to the original poster for this most awesome post. :cheer2:

We have a trip planned for MLK weekend 2013 for our first DVC stay at our home resort and I bought 4 tickets at my local Concord, CA Costco. They had 30 on hand this evening and 150 on back order. Danville had 50. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter