Costa Rica Trip Report

Just got back, a must due is the coffee tour. JUST DO IT You will be delighted.

We hired a private taxi arraigned by hotel for 15.00 an hour who gave us white glove service and spoke English

The only bad experience we had was on the walk through the national forest in Manuel Antonio. It was miserably hot and humid, with no breeze at all. You had to carry your personal belongings with you, including a big beach towel, so you could stop at the beach for an hour swim during the hike. After the swim, you had to hike another 20 minutes to get out of the park. You have to cross a stream and it is rocky

have to say this part makes me think we were on different trips! I did not have same experiences they carried towels and I went end of July temp never got over 80. Te hike in the park was great with a lot of natural wild life.

We hired a private taxi arraigned by hotel for 15.00 an hour who gave us white glove service and spoke English

Did you arrive early/stay late of did you have time to do this during some of your free time? How did you know about the tour - did the guides make suggestions?

I am glad you had a good experience with your hike. The temp for our hike was also in the 80's, but the humidty and no breeze was what made it so hot. We also had to tote those big old beach towels ourselves. Oh well, it was still a great trip. I hope you had a wonderful time.

Buenos noches mi amigos! Damn the torpedoes and the imminent thunderstorms (here at home and down San Jose way). Our flight leaves in 6.5 hours! I'll be back in a week!

How do you find out about this. cindy

Buenos noches mi amigos! Damn the torpedoes and the imminent thunderstorms (here at home and down San Jose way). Our flight leaves in 6.5 hours! I'll be back in a week!

Hopefully Jediboy saved the day by zapping all those face-biting monkeys.:yoda: :squirrel:

Is the coffe tour in San Jose, Costa Rica?

Is the coffe tour in San Jose, Costa Rica?

Yes, it's in the environs of San Jose. You can arrange this at the Concierge Desk at the Real Intercontinental Hotel. I believe tours start at something like 11am and will pick you up at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter