• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. I was online trying to book a CL level room for our trip next december. The web site said there was no such thing as CL rooms at CSR. Not just for our time frame but period. I thought I read after the first of the year that there would be a CL area and rooms. So I called to book on line and got the same info. I made sure I had 2009 on my dates as well as stressing this to the CM. I was told that only deluxe resorts had CL. :confused3

Whoever you talked to was misinformed. Several of the regular CSR dwellers have booked Club Level for January. Keep calling back until you get someone who knows what they are talking about. If you check Buzz's website it even lists the prices for Club Level.

All the buildings have already been updated to queen beds. There are 100 rooms around the resort that do not but all the others are complete. These 100 rooms are being converted to KING rooms so that is why they still have the double beds.

This is probably covered somewhere in the 240 pages of this thread or on Buzz's sight, but let me ask... we are booked into what I guess you would call a standard room at CS (with 2 doubles or queens), are these types of room found in all the different buildings/areas of the resort or only certain one's? Of the ones that house them is there any preference? Can you request a certain building at the resort? Please advise.

This is probably covered somewhere in the 240 pages of this thread or on Buzz's sight, but let me ask... we are booked into what I guess you would call a standard room at CS (with 2 doubles or queens), are these types of room found in all the different buildings/areas of the resort or only certain one's? Of the ones that house them is there any preference? Can you request a certain building at the resort? Please advise.
standard, king and waterview rooms are located in all three areas. Just put your request in. Check post #5 on the first page of this thread.

I am confused. I was online trying to book a CL level room for our trip next december. The web site said there was no such thing as CL rooms at CSR. Not just for our time frame but period. I thought I read after the first of the year that there would be a CL area and rooms. So I called to book on line and got the same info. I made sure I had 2009 on my dates as well as stressing this to the CM. I was told that only deluxe resorts had CL. :confused3
They don't officially open until 1/2009 so maybe that's why. You are probably better off calling.

We just arrived home today from 4 wonderful nights at CSR. It was just as amazing as I remembered. The Christmas decorations were beautiful too!

When we checked in, I asked for a renovated room. One in Casitas 3 was available. I was so excited. The CM checking me in asked how I knew about it, since they had only recently started the renovations. I said the DisBoards and Buzz's website :) She laughed and said she use to work at Allears.

The room was absolutely beautiful. I loved all the new furniture and the new tv. The beds were super comfy too. I was VERY happy.

We didn't eat in the Pepper Market, but the pastries available at the store beside it were very tasty! They had HUGE things to choose from. A wonderful use of snack credits!

The bus service was really great. Maybe we just timed it right, but we didnt wait more then 10 minutes for anything.

We spent time at the main pool and the casitas pool. Both were very nice. It was a little bit chilly in the quiet pool when we were there, but that was to be expected.

I was very sad to leave it this morning. My DBF has only ever stayed at deluxes prior to this visit, and he was very happy with everything about CSR. Next time I go back, I will definitely consider staying here again! Thanks for all your tips and information. You helped make it a great stay!
Thanks for sharing!!

It might be because they are actually called "business club level, standard room", and there less than 100 of these rooms. It is possible that for your dates, they have been reserved by a convention and that is why they don't show up? I would suggest that you go online, and try playing around with the dates to see if this category come ups on any different dates. I will post a full report on my return!:banana:

Hi all!

This is just a report of another instance where Coronado Springs CMs and Mousekeeping went way above and beyond......

I just finished speaking with my sister-in-law asking her how her trip to Disney went from 12/3 to 12/7. She lives in Connecticut and I live in Maine and she had told me that she and my 15-year old niece would be going down with their High School Cheerleading Squad to march in the taping of the Christmas Day Parade on Sat 12/6. I had asked her where they were staying and she had told me she was not sure which resort they were booked with as the school had made the arrangements. Well, when I talked to her this afternoon, much to my surprise (and delight) she told me they stayed at Coronado. She said they all had rooms in the Ranchos section. They had a great uneventful trip up until Friday night (the night before the parade taping) when a few of the girls came down with a stomach flu. Two of the girls had to go to the hospital via ambulance. She told me that the CORONADO STAFF WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP THEM... mousekeeping came and cleaned their rooms and when another got sick... came and cleaned again and again! She was VERY pleased with the resort AND staff! So, kudos again to the Coronado staff!!!!!!!!
Sounds like they did an awesome job! Thanks for posting!

Well I didn't stay there, but I went there to eat at Maya Grill one night during Mousefest, and brought the camera along for some shots on a beautiful cool night:

107208520.jpg

107208519.jpg

107208518.jpg

107208517.jpg
Great shots!!

It might be because they are actually called "business club level, standard room", and there less than 100 of these rooms. It is possible that for your dates, they have been reserved by a convention and that is why they don't show up? I would suggest that you go online, and try playing around with the dates to see if this category come ups on any different dates. I will post a full report on my return!:banana:
Makes sense

We will be at CSR in 15 days! With a check-in date of Jan 4, what do you think the odds are of getting a renovated room? I've already requested Casitas, and will be faxing the request to the resort on the 31st. And since we're already on site (first night is at POP), I'll be there early in the morning to check in & get the park tickets that are part of our package.

We have the 2 Queen beds in Cabanas 8B...but not a renovated room....old, old tv, but who cares...we have things to do, places to go...after the 14 year old spends an hour in the shower!

Any idea where the CSR is with the room renovations yet? Know they started with Casitas but just curious as to where they are now?

Any and all information would be GREATLY appreciated!

:banana:

Any idea where the CSR is with the room renovations yet? Know they started with Casitas but just curious as to where they are now?

Any and all information would be GREATLY appreciated!

:banana:

They have finished 4th floor of Casitas 1; they are currently working 4th floor of Casitas 2 and 3 and Cabanas 9A. The only other section done is the Club rooms in Cabanas 9B.

I laugh about this because we kept trying to figure this out too. What do you think. . . snake or turtle?

An otter maybe?? I know they are in the pond at the Wilderness Lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter