Coronado Spring availability 2/25

shakes

Mouseketeer
Need some advice. I have a res booked at CSR for 2/26-3/3. We decided to arrive 2/25 instead of 2/26. Already changed the flight. When I look, CSR has no availability for the night of 2/25. I called Disney and after the CM experienced a few "magical enhancements" with her system, she wasn't able to change my package or book a single night for CSR for the 25th. I know this bookends the half marathon and there is a conference as well that weekend. Anyone think that something may pop up or should I just book a single night at an all-star and move the next day? Not sure how long I should wait to see if something opens up.

Also, if we do an all-star for that night, I would think it would be best to skip the luggage delivery. Our flight gets in at 8:45pm. If anything goes wrong, I'd rather not have to wait before heading out to the parks the next morning to get it fixed. I wouldn't care if I knew it was already going to CSR, not sure how well it would work to tell someone that once they find my bag, sent it now to a different resort.

I would book the All Stars so you have something and keep looking for CSR
With a Scheduled arrival of 8:45, I would pick up my own luggage. If you let DME deliver it, it could be up to 3 hours after you arrive at the resort,

I would book the All Stars so you have something and keep looking for CSR
With a Scheduled arrival of 8:45, I would pick up my own luggage. If you let DME deliver it, it could be up to 3 hours after you arrive at the resort,

Thanks, good advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter