Copper Creek vs. Boulder Ridge

Hi everyone!
We're currently debating between a studio at either Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge for 5 nights with 2 adults (my dad and me, so separate beds). What are the pros and cons for both and what would y'all choose?
I’d say that the choice might end up being made for you. CCV studios book up quickly, especially during high demand periods. BRV might be your only option.

I’d say that the choice might end up being made for you. CCV studios book up quickly, especially during high demand periods. BRV might be your only option.
We actually already have a reservation at CCV but are considering switching to BRV!

Currently at CCV and pros are being part of the main resort and lobby. Also fast easy access to the eating options. Cons would be more busy and noisy. Less private. I prefer the BRV pool and hot tub in the evening. All in all, they are tightly connected and the walks to and from each aren’t bad. Buses are closer to BRV and boats are closer to CCV for MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter