Contacting Members Services

Sent an email to member satisfaction on June 2nd. Got an immediate auto reply my email had been received.
No reply as of June 17th, so sent a reply to their auto reply asking when I should expect an answer to the questions I asked in my email. Received a reply from member satisfaction saying my correspondence had been sent to member services. Since I thought my email may have gotten lost in the transfer, I sent the same information and request for a response on June 17th using the "contact us" link on the member website. I thought that link went to MS. It has now been 30 days since my original email and I have not received an answer to the question I asked.

HORRIBLE customer service. or as @_auroraborealis_ pointed out, I should have said HORRIBLE Member Service to not reply to emails.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can send my email a 3rd time directly to member services without using the contact us link on the member website?
I did receive a reply Friday afternoon to the email I sent mid June. And then a second email came through confirming the first email was received and issue resolved. They may be receiving multiple emails from members regarding the same issue as we have all been under the assumption the emails are getting lost or unread. Point being, there is a delay before they are getting to the emails, looks like two to three week turnaround.

I haven‘t emailed but have had to call in order to use some one time use year points and have been on hold for about 50 minutes on two occasions, when I could actually get through. I’ve found the chat feature to be COMPLETELY worthless as they can do nothing apparently at this point. I asked if they could send a confirmation as one wasn’t sent after I called to change a reservation and they said I had to call for that. I mean, what’s the point of Chat if they can’t even send an email? Waste of our dues...

I sent an email with what I thought was a simple question asking if I cancelled my current reservation would the borrowed points go back to the original UY. That was it; I didn't ask them to do anything with the reservation. Finally, after 3 weeks I got my answer:

Due to the nature of your question, you will need to call Member Services.

What a worthless waste of my time. As it was, I did cancel and the points did go back to the original UY.

I've been trying to contact them and all I get is a busy signal (no voice response system). Both numbers are the same (800# and 407#).

When are they expected to reopen for business? I need to pay my dues.

Keep trying. Today 2020 tickets went on sale and it’s possible that is increasing the volume.

There is a way to pay online through the website.

Look, I hate to say so.... There IS no "Member Services". I look forward to the day that this comes back. Maybe :(. Today? It does not exist :(.

Can't get through by phone.
Fake "EMAIL" (it's a Form) ignored.
"Chat" a joke.... all bots.

You call, wait on hold, and talk to a very friendly and nice person.

Called and talked with them 5 or 6 times in last 2 weeks dealing with transfer points.

If you get a busy signal hit redial or try again later.

It's not that hard.

Also a tip is to just put phone on speaker phone whole waiting and doing other things.

I called yesterday afternoon. The wait was 25 minutes. normally 15 minutes is my limit, but was surprised to get through and had a great CM. I was just merging a multiple reservation but took 45 minutes. she had to wait for a supervisor to do it.

Lately getting Member Services has been planning on spending at least an hour on the phone.

I called yesterday afternoon. The wait was 25 minutes. normally 15 minutes is my limit, but was surprised to get through and had a great CM. I was just merging a multiple reservation but took 45 minutes. she had to wait for a supervisor to do it.
I sent an email for requesting the same, took three weeks for a response but they linked the reservation and sent new confirmation.

I emailed last week to have multiple reservations combined and got my confirmation today that it was done. It took 11 days but everything is all set now for our October trip.

Just to add my information. I emailed 6/30 to link 2 reservations and received email back yesterday that it was done.

I called at noon today and was expecting a long wait. The recording said it would be 17 minutes and it was only 10 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised and I had the pleasure of speaking to a very sweet and helpful CM. I emailed a cast compliment and also went online for the survey to write about how wonderful she was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter