• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering Purchasing CCV

True, but I don’t think you hang out on DVC FB Dean. If you did, you would not view anyone here as hysterical. Believe me, we’re tame and rational in comparison. It’s a question of degree.
I don't and I won't but that was reference, the histrionics on facebook and that was my response, that histrionics are predictable by a subset of the membership and I honestly believe that DVC has more than their fair share of entitlement thinking members compared to the rest of the current society, YMMV.

I don't and I won't but that was reference, the histrionics on facebook and that was my response, that histrionics are predictable by a subset of the membership and I honestly believe that DVC has more than their fair share of entitlement thinking members compared to the rest of the current society, YMMV.
Agreed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter