Confirmed: Prices for Tickets and Passes going up on 2/11/2018

I suppose I should buy my tickets this week then! I'm going to have to let my TA know i'll have to buy them through Disney though instead with the MaxPass issues. I would hate to pay an extra $25/ticket for our 5 days because of a price increase.

This is entirely a rumour though, as stated by the OP. We had to buy before Feb 28th for the Canadian deal though since it expires.

Yeah. I figure I'm going anyways and have to buy the tickets. Since we all know it won't go down in price (ha!) I might as well do it now and be done with it!

Yeah. I figure I'm going anyways and have to buy the tickets. Since we all know it won't go down in price (ha!) I might as well do it now and be done with it!
That's my theory. We know we're going, we mostly know when we're going, and the prices will never be any better. Sold.

If you are within your 40 day renewal window, you will not be affected if a price increase occurs before your expiration date. You will be allowed to renew at the old price since you were within your renewal window. This has been true for people who renewed when the prices increased in the past.

So... I called the AP hotline today and was told that if the price increase occurs before I renew, I will be subject to the new price even if I'm in my renewal window. Bummer!

Has anyone used the Get Away Today travel company for Disney tickets? I see it advertised on Disneyland Daily facebook page.

So... I called the AP hotline today and was told that if the price increase occurs before I renew, I will be subject to the new price even if I'm in my renewal window. Bummer!

I think this is why they stopped doing mailings with the prices. Or at least I didn't get one with prices (in fact I got my "time to renew" the same day I got my "thanks for renewing" a month after I renewed).

I don't recall if it worked for DLR, but I remember reading it worked at WDW to get old prices if you showed your mailing. Would make perfect sense to not include prices anymore if they don't want to allow you to renew at old prices even if it was within your window.

Ugh. I plan to buy MaxPass, but we have a WDW Travel package for hotel and tickets I've already paid off for our trip in May. So I guess yeah me! for reserving and paying it off before ticket prices rose. And Boo! because I'm probably going to have to pay more for MP. I'm going to definitely buy it the first day of our trip, and maybe we'll just make the call daily from there...

I'm really hoping they don't increase MaxPass. Especially considering their WiFi still apparently stinks.

Now, if they increased the price before Star Wars opened, I think most people would find that understandable and feel like they were getting more to make up for the price increase.

I think, especially right now with all the walls and closures, it just looks greedy.

If they do increase the price, I'm hoping for a price break for multiple tickets/days. Even $5 more a day prices my family of 6 out.

Does anyone know how much prices increased last year? Specifically for annual passes?

Only SoCal Select ($10), SoCal ($10), and Deluxe ($20) increased last year. Increases in parentheses.

Sig and Sig+ haven't increased in price since they were introduced October 2015.

It would be my ticket. She's tentatively going as a school chaperone but won't know for sure if she is until 3/1. If she goes, I'm going on my own to visit family and will join her on the park days.

I know that the value of a Disneyland ticket lasts past its expiration date. But I'd be getting a voucher from LMTClub. I know that the vouchers are supposedly Disney vouchers, LMT just acts as a 'middleman' and provides for a discount. I just don't know if Disney would honor that voucher after the expiration date the same as it would a ticket or a voucher purchased directly from Disney.
Lmt sent me a ticket. I added it to my app immediately. Barcode and everything.

We saves $50/ ticket off the 5 day at last minute travel
Club.

Free membership. Just click through saying no.

I hope that makes up for the price of maxpass!

Has anyone used the Get Away Today travel company for Disney tickets? I see it advertised on Disneyland Daily facebook page.

Yes, Get Away Today is a good company. We have used them for the past 12 years and have never had an issue.

BUT, this year we bought tickets through LMT Club because it saved us a significant amount of money (around $150) off of GAT prices.

I suppose I should buy my tickets this week then! I'm going to have to let my TA know i'll have to buy them through Disney though instead with the MaxPass issues. I would hate to pay an extra $25/ticket for our 5 days because of a price increase.

Your TA can call in and order your tickets directly from Disney with the MP, just can't do it online for some bizarre reason.

I bought our 3 day PH tickets with MP for July two weeks ago for this reason.

If your AP expires in April and you renew now do you still get a discount to renew? We have Signature AP's. And do they charge a deposit or is it just an ongoing payment? TIA .Seriously considering renewing due to the possibility of an increase.

If your AP expires in April and you renew now do you still get a discount to renew? We have Signature AP's. And do they charge a deposit or is it just an ongoing payment? TIA .Seriously considering renewing due to the possibility of an increase.
When does your pass expire? They only let you renew in advance, if your pass expires within 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter