Confess your Disney sins!

I hate Soarin' and feel like I get the same effect from my home theater 120" screen. I want my 90 minutes back for waiting in that line, Disney.

Ooooh - fun bump!
- We go on rides during parades
- I have never seen a rope drop
- I hate Epcot Future World
:rolleyes1

1. last trip, we rode RnR and TOT only once each! i thought i'd be upset that i didn't hit these awesome rides more, but since i've grown up, disney is more about the experience and atmosphere than the rides themselves! :goodvibes

2. 2 years ago, our room at the Swan (where we always stay) wasn't ready- and wouldn't be for the first few days of our trip! :scared1: very upset, as you could imagine. the Swan really, and i mean really, hooked us up though!! they gave us a room at the Hyatt, which is right outside of disney. we had never stayed off property before, so we weren't excited about it. it was wonderful though! without a doubt one of the nicest hotels i've ever stayed at! and the Swan completely payed for it since it was such an inconvenience! another part, we would make a reservation for a town car (sometimes taxi) to pick us up and take us to the parks/to our ADRs/from the parks; etc.- and again, the Swan payed for it totally! i must add that they still allowed us to take full advantage of the EMH... they gave us our Swan room keys even then so we wouldn't have any troubles... anyways, it was like getting VIP services (and expensive, at that,) for free! we still continue to stay at the Swan, and i still love it with all my heart, but i gotta admit that sometimes i wish we were doing that again (with all the perks, of course! :cool1:). it was very fun, even though it wasn't a disney hotel/disney driving us! :rolleyes1

I wasn't going to take the towel animal until one day as we were walking through the hallway at the Poly I saw a big bin of them in the housekeepers cart!

Pre-made towel animals. Where's the love?

Debbie

Really????

5 trips onsite and the closest to a towel animal we got was the Mickey on your bed when you check in....

What does a family have to do?

Guilty pleasure: never using the kids meal credits (or use them for adult meals). My poor kid can't eat mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for EVERY meal for 12 days straight.

Ok, here's mine;

I agreed to have children so that I'd have an excuse to go to WDW so often. It's a good thing I've grown attached to them!;)

I chicken out of Soarin' at the last second. Hubby had to call for the CM to let me out. I don't think I'll ever live it down.

I hate AK and could spend all week in MK!

I didn't ride a single ride when I went to MGM...

Nope I didn't ride Star Tours, Tower of Terror, Rockn Rollercoaster or the Great Movie Ride.....

just needed to confess :cool1:

So confess your Disney sins here... Something that you didn't do on your last trip that would make out DIS'ers mouths drop...

Okay, my child...you will be forgiven if you do ten Hail Mary's and ride It's a Small World two hours straight.

Last time we only did AK and DHS (because we did all the other Orlando parks + baseball and hockey.) Didn't even get on TSM last time, the crowd was 90 mins and that was at park closing!

This time we're getting TSM FP as soon as we get in the park, in fact might even go for rope drop just to make sure.

We've never been to a rope drop
We never stay on site - but do use a timeshare
We only ride each ride once per trip, even then not every ride (well we miss the kids rides and my boyfriend cannot ride on spinning rides.)
We absolutely love IASW

I went to DW for the first time in 1992, when I was 10, and didn't go again until 2007, then 2008 and now next month... love the place.

I have never even TRIED a dole whip!

I did, but (pssst)............ I didn't like it!

Also, (ducks here) I didn't like the Mickey ice cream bar. I had to peel off the gross fake chocolat-ey coating. Ugh

Also I've never had an ADR, I have only eaten in a park once, and that was our afternoon/evening stint at MK... Usually have breakfast and then have dinner at about 8pm.

1. We've never been to a rope drop (although I think we might this next trip just for something new ;) )

2. We have always gone at the busiest times of year. We don't follow any touring plans, don't even usually really have a plan and always are able to do and see everything we want, even multiple times :thumbsup2

I love accents and after sitting behind a wonderful couple from Manchester at Fantasmic. I found myself speaking with their accent all the way back to the resort (I don't think this is the sin. The sin is coming up.) So when we got back to the food court at CBR I ordered my meal in said accent. Only to have the guy next to me turn and start talking to me about my day and as far as I know his British accent was 100% authentic. Needless to say my wife turned red and I felt the need to "stay in character". We talked for a good 5 minutes before the guy took his tray of food over to his family.Luckily he never asked me where I was from or else I surely would have been busted. We actually saw that guy a few more times at our resort and each time I had to resume my role.

Thank you! I haven't laughed this hard in I couldn't tell ya when. Our family loves listening to the English accents at Disney. Some how, our friends from across the pond always seem like they're having more fun than everyone else. No trip is complete until we hear our first English family and listening to them speak and seeing their Disney excitement, just makes us smile.

It all started some years back when my teenage son started speaking with an English accent after a bus ride back from Blizzard Beach where we were delighted to be surrounded by English accents in every direction.

Ok, I guess my confession is somewhere in the midst of all that. :goodvibes

Thank you! I haven't laughed this hard in I couldn't tell ya when. Our family loves listening to the English accents at Disney. Some how, our friends from across the pond always seem like they're having more fun than everyone else. No trip is complete until we hear our first English family and listening to them speak and seeing their Disney excitement, just makes us smile.

It all started some years back when my teenage son started speaking with an English accent after a bus ride back from Blizzard Beach where we were delighted to be surrounded by English accents in every direction.

Ok, I guess my confession is somewhere in the midst of all that. :goodvibes
When I was 14 myself and my brother (18 at the time) went to Space Camp in Huntsville, AL (2nd week of a 3 week holiday.) When everyone found out I was English, they kept asking me questions just so they could hear my accent. However, by the end of the week, I was speaking with an American accent. So when we met our parents back in Orlando, they were greeted to me with a different accent which lasted for at least 3 days.

I EXTREMLY dislike AK.

We go to Busch Gardens very often so AK is like the whimpy version of Busch Gardens with Mickey Mouse..... yeah, its true. lol

We were going to stay our last two nights this Aug at the Nick Hotel but thanks to my DIS friends switched to the Contemporary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter