Confess your Disney sins!

Let's see ..... I don't like AK. I never had any desire to visit that park but did a couple years ago because our DD wanted to ride Kali River Rapids. I did not enjoy the park at all and will most likely never visit it again. There I said it.

But, my worst Disney confession? I kidnapped a towel animal. I think it's a bird.

IMG_1072.jpg

LOL LOL LOL All the other towel birds will miss him.

I know many will find this hard to believe, but I'm not really fond of Dole Whips!

I wasn't going to take the towel animal until one day as we were walking through the hallway at the Poly I saw a big bin of them in the housekeepers cart!

Pre-made towel animals. Where's the love?

Debbie

But, my worst Disney confession? I kidnapped a towel animal. I think it's a bird.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
love the i thinks its a bird....you kidnapped an unidentifiable towel animal...

as for the crime of kidnapping....I’ll go to Disney jail with you...i have a towel elephant that insisted i take him home living in my guest bath.

Wow - a place to finally let go of those Disney guilts... I grew up in Disney, have been to WDW at least 65-70 times and here are my sins:

1) Never had a Dole Whip.
2) Not a fan of parades.
3) Not a fan of the live shows.
4) Never seen a rope drop.
5) Have no clue what a Beaver Tail is (or was)
6) Hate Star Tours (much to the dismay of my Star wars loving DF)
7) Could ride the Monrail for hours at a time.

Whew - I feel better! :thumbsup2

Ok, forgive me Walt for I have sinned:
-I really don't like going to MK (but always go once a trip to bow down before the mouse). It's always hot, claustrophobic and crowded.
-I think Wishes is just ok, give me back FITS!
-I've re-used my mugs (CM was impressed, said he hadn't seen that one in quite some time :rotfl: )
-I don't "get" the Contemporary. Just looks like a block of cement to me, with a hole for the monorail, that part is cool.

Those are the biggies. Does reading all 24 pages of this thread this afternoon count?

okay, i'll confess to kidnapping my bird too. He sits on my kitchen counter :thumbsup2 He seems happy there :laughing:

We've never felt it necessary to waste an hour of park time waiting for the parade. In fact, we wusually skip it, and enjoy the shorter ride lines! If we do stop and see it, it's only when and if we can find a gap in the crowd along the parade route (which we usually can). Though we do sometimes find a prime spot ofr the fireworks about 10-15 minutes before they start.

i forgot one that my kids reminded me of....

I once spent hours in MGM GATHERING FASTPASSES for my family while they were eating lunch at the resort...then we went back to MGM that night and used all the fastpasses i had gotten hours earlier.....rode everything in 90 min or so...for a mornings worth of work....

That was the day i leaned that fastpasses are good until closing...
so i do it at least once a trip...

i know pretty sellfish....

My son and his wife live in Jacksonville Florida and are having a baby in September. I am going to vist them for 4 days...then going to WDW for 10!

i forgot one that my kids reminded me of....

I once spent hours in MGM GATHERING FASTPASSES for my family while they were eating lunch at the resort...then we went back to MGM that night and used all the fastpasses i had gotten hours earlier.....rode everything in 90 min or so...for a mornings worth of work....

That was the day i leaned that fastpasses are good until closing...
so i do it at least once a trip...

i know pretty sellfish....

how can you gather fastpasses for more than one ride. It's my understanding that once you have a fastpass you can't get another until the time of the first has elapsed. We tried getting a second fastpass while waiting for soaring and the little slip that came out said we can't get another until after the active fastpass time had passed.:confused3

I think that is why the post states she spent "hours" gathering fast passes! :) They have also changed it also where you cannot get a fast pass for someone that has not came through the gate for that park. :)

Don't know if this would be considered cringeworthy to other DISers but on our last trip I only made 2 ADR's (and we were there for 9 days) and we ate CS meals for every other meal and then complained about it :rotfl:

We also actually stood in the stand-by line on several attractions...no FP's even though they were available :confused3 We had some time to kill before Wishes!!

1. We don't park hop.
2. We're skipping Epcot on our next trip.
3. Never had a Dole Whip (What in the world is that anyway?).
4. Never been to the water parks.

Don't get Epcot at all... FW is boring and the rest is a fancy food court...
We usually skip it or go for a few hours to do MS and maybe now Soarin'

Don't get characters, particularly adults who get in line to interact with them.

Rarely use Fastpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter