Confess your Disney sins!

Since this thread is active again, and we now put this type of thread on the theme parks community board, I'm going to move this there now.

I don't like AK at all. Well, the only thing I did like was it's tough to be a bug and dinosaur. I don't want to go there again.

We've never done toy story mania....had fast passes and gave them away.

I couldn't care less if I didn't ride any rides :) I could go back and not go to parks and just hang out at the hotels and restaurants!

my confessions...

1. I looove universal!

2. HATE being at Disney with the Christmas festivities. Just doesn't appeal to me. :confused3 Didn't care for MVMCP either. However, I LOOVE halloween at the world.

3. Prefer the values to the moderates. Don't even care if I ever stay at a deluxe someday...resorts just aren't that important to me.

4. I accidentally got drunk on one grand marnier orange slush in France. In the middle of the day. It was delicious though.

5. I actually don't hate stitch's great escape

6. I think space mountain is ridiculously overrated. I do it purely out of obligation.

7. I'm a rope drop addict, but have never made it to one at MK (but several at the other parks).

8. I think Illuminations is boring, and will probably never watch it again.

I LOVE Epcot and have to go there the first night we arrive

I have never park hopped

I have an EXTREME dislike of Fantasmic

I have never had a Mickey bar

I will never wait in line to meet characters

I still have FP's in my wallet from two years ago

It took me like 10 minutes to get situated in one of the hammocks at the Poly so I wouldn't fall out :lmao:

I get very bored at Hollywood Studios.

In 2008 on one of the rides we all "won" a card with fast passes to all the rides you could get them for in (ironically) Hollywood studios. My DH and I didn't use a single one and rather than finding someone to give them to we kept them as souvenirs.

I have never watched a parade or any of the shows in front of the castle. I use that time while eveyone else is lined up to ride as many rides as I possible can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter