Concerned about BCV room reports...should we switch to AKV (never been)?

Stayed here in May 2013 pre-cruise in a 2BR lockoff. No issues at all, in fact I didnt even notice much if any wear and tear. We had more cleanliness issues and wear and tear issues at BLT after the cruise than we did here. My boys, 8 and 6 LOVED SAB!

I don't own at a resort, just a night or two renter before I check into YC. I spoke with the BC manager last month while checking out at YC and she told me that the entire BC was starting a refurb this October 2013, then in 2014 YC gets it THEN BCVillas get it. I am really into a pristine clean gorgeous room. It is just really important to me which is why I do better not renting for an entire stay, I think I am just really particular that way! We have rented at AKV and really enjoyed it . Found the rooms very clean and updated looking, etc. The reports I too saw on BCV were disheartening....and a refurb is a good way off which I understand, that is paid for by members, etc. I think it will be hit or miss at the BCV for you. Though the main reason we stay at YC is for SAB, I couldn't stay if I felt the room was dated/old. That would bug me. AKV is far out there so if your main goal is epcot proximity and a great place to swim, stay put!!! If rooms can drag your vacation down, like mine, consider swapping...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter