• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Hello! DD and I are taking a mommy/daughter trip April 12-15! So excited! We will be at CSR. Our last two trips we stayed at POP and POR. Looking forward to trying something new.

I'm debating getting Memory Maker as it will be just the two of us. It would be nice to get pics taken of us in the parks together, but it's such a short trip. Not sure if I can justify it. Anyone have a MM share group?

I think my DH is getting Disney overload from me talking about the trip so much. :rotfl2:

I'm so excited! 49 days!!! :cool1:

Is it too early to start packing?? :rotfl:
Same!!! I have 31 and last night at happy hour I said ok so let's walk thru the plans and decide a few things to make sure we are set - he stared at me and when I offered to take the app out to include fp details and park maps he shook his head and said wow

I started reading a little but haven't posted yet. We've been going down for our April vacations since my boys were 3 and 7.
It's my absolute favorite time at WDW. I still have not been able to to score a FP for FoP since it opened last year ( it's been 4 trips that I've tried). Since we are APs and have our own condo we're offsite. I only have 30 days instead of the 60 day window for onsiters.
Has anyone here who stays offsite ever been able to get one?? I'm a little annoyed now.
My APs are not cheap!! :mad:

On a happy note-I'm 34 days out!!

I'm at 30 days here, and just wanted to celebrate!

Of course, Disney had to make it a little less nice by taking away my lovely Citrus Swirl. Ugh.

I hear ya!
We have another noreaster coming tomorrow night. Are you also in the path? I am so done with winter! :cold:
I was in Disney last month for February vacation. It was 85 degrees everyday. It was REALLY hard to get on the plane to come home. :mad:

Uggggh!! I saw that weather report too - looks like snow all day Tuesday here in Massachusetts! I'm so over winter. I can't wait to be in Florida! 34 days til we are in Florida on a glorious beach! 37 days til we are at Disney!

I hear ya!
We have another noreaster coming tomorrow night. Are you also in the path? I am so done with winter! :cold:
I was in Disney last month for February vacation. It was 85 degrees everyday. It was REALLY hard to get on the plane to come home. :mad:
We are getting snow Monday night into Tuesday as of now - only perk is if I work from home I can start going thru my Disney clothes lol

I live in SE Mass and teach in RI, we do NOT need another snow day!!! 34 days until we’re in Disney!
I also live in SE MA and teach here as well. We’ve only had 2 snow days so far and 3 delays. So much better than the past few years at least!
I don’t think it’s going to be much for us.

I also live in SE MA and teach here as well. We’ve only had 2 snow days so far and 3 delays. So much better than the past few years at least!
We had a day back in October from that storm where many people lost power, 2 snow days (so far) and 3 days just my school was closed because of a water main break. We’re still not sure if we’re going to have to make up all or some of those days! We’ve also had 2 delays, one just last week! I’m so ready for the FL weather!

Yup, we are on the South Shore of Mass too. DH is a teacher too. He's had 4 snow days. The kids have had 3. DH teaches in a town that floods so he had a "snow" day even for the noreaster that was mainly all rain. I work in a group private practice and am technically self employed - so I kind of make my own call as far as snow days. That being said, it is a hassle rescheduling an entire day's worth of appointments and I don't get paid if I'm not working. Can't wait to be in flip flops, not boots!!

We are going April vacation - spending only 2 days at WDW (mainly to see Pandora and then we have to get in a day at MK if we are there). Then the rest of the vacation we are down just south of St Pete relaxing on the beach!

@ddluvsdisney and @bebec22 Are you going over April vacation?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter