Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost - reviews

We ate here in Feb 2014 and it was lovely, a big cheesy pizza with crispy garlic bread and a soda.

went down a treat :)

We are here last Monday (23rd March 2015) at about 7pm.

Dreams was on at 8 so we decided to grab some dinner first. We did try Toad Hall, Chalet Marionette and Hakuna Matata first. But they were all shut so Col Hathis was only really chosen because it was the first place that was open!

Got to say though we were glad! We've never eaten in here before and were very pleasantly surprised. Themeing is wonderful and the food was quick and good.

Between the 3 of us I ordered:

Pizza 3 cheeses meal with salad and ice cream (I asked for fruit but it had run out)

Pizza Royal (ham and olive) meal with garlic bread and ice cream

Mickey Pizza meal with cherry tomatoes and apple slices.

Which came to around €38 and was far too much food!! Garlic bread was pretty much untouched. I couldn't finish my pizza (Jack managed) and the kids meal was far too much food for Aibee. But everything was lovely and I thought great value considering half would've been enough.

We left at half 7 to get our spot for dreams and ate our ice creams while we waited. :)

Would certainly return if we fancied pizza in the park.

had a meal here in march 2015. Ordered menu 1 with bolognese, garlic bread and menu 3 with pizza and side salad. For 1 adult and 2 kids it was more than enough. Kids shared pizza, I had the pasta. Food was good. Would come back.

I ended up eating here simply because everywhere else was either closed or crazy busy at that time of the evening. The set menus looked like far too much food for one person so I just had a pizza royale and a drink. Cost about 12 euros after AP discount. This pizza was huge. It would easily feed one for dinner or, in my opinion, a set meal would feed 2 people for lunch (it comes with garlic bread and a dessert). The food here was my favourite counter service meal of the holiday plus there was plenty of seating. Overall I'd definitely recommend this!

znUUQUT.jpg

We were here on Friday September 18, my DH had the bolgnese and garlic bread. I had the lasagna and garlic bread and tiramisu. The bolgnese was edible, but completely bland. The lasagna was so terrible, I could not even eat it. It tasted like processed white goo, I really can't call that cheese. It tasted so disgusting I could only eat a couple of bites, even my DH couldn't eat it. He said the tiramisu was pretty good. Overall waste of money. The only food in the parks that was any good was ben and Jerry's.

We were here on Friday September 18, my DH had the bolgnese and garlic bread. I had the lasagna and garlic bread and tiramisu. The bolgnese was edible, but completely bland. The lasagna was so terrible, I could not even eat it. It tasted like processed white goo, I really can't call that cheese. It tasted so disgusting I could only eat a couple of bites, even my DH couldn't eat it. He said the tiramisu was pretty good. Overall waste of money. The only food in the parks that was any good was ben and Jerry's.

We had really terrible food here in June too. We were really hungry so that is the only reason we ate our meal. We had the lasagna. The tiramisu was okay though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter